Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

I’m embarrassed for you. Your retort still was idiotic.

Jesus dude, get a sense of humor. No one takes you seriously anyway so there is no reason for you to be so dour. I assumed anyone who actually used "whilst" in a sentence would be delighted to engage in literary combat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He could never CLOSE on a chick I mess with lol.

Man you know im joking around.

Im cool with him being around the program at that capacity.

Im just happy we wont have a micromanaged db room or a guy that would be trumped by anyone currently. (they had nooo faith in rumph evals or recruiting)
Why would they have no confidence in Rump’s recruiting? Was he the first HS coach ever hired who missed on all of his former HS players?

He could never CLOSE on a chick I mess with lol.

Man you know im joking around.

Im cool with him being around the program at that capacity.

Im just happy we wont have a micromanaged db room or a guy that would be trumped by anyone currently. (they had nooo faith in rumph evals or recruiting)
You being a football guy would you feel concerned or amused that a bartender & a nerd with a lisp insisted on failing evals over & over?

Why would they have no confidence in Rump’s recruiting? Was he the first HS coach ever hired who missed on all of his former HS players?
Who praytell did HE miss on? Which one of those 5 star dbs were we gonna realistically get without perks? Ur not one of these clowns chise. That's like saying you're a lawyer who's arguing a case against a lawyer you know bought the ENTIRE JURY ,THE RESERVES & THE JUDGE... You ain't got a ****** shot in the world. It would be some real bull**** if you became known for that.

Advertisement
He needed to be fired right then and there. The slurpers said no and we all knew that we were fuqed. If he couldn't get kids he coached that .means he sucks plain and simple. We find out years later he couldn't get anybody

Maybe I'm missing what you're saying here. On paper, we've done better than him at recruiting the CB position. There isn't one year at South Carolina that he signed 2 - 4 star corner backs. We did it twice, even signing 3 one year which is just one shy of how many he got the entire time he was at his previous stop. We also signed more than double the amount of 4 star recruits that he did at South Carolina.

That's all on paper, so be it. Still, on paper he should be able to duplicate that or at least equal it. I mean ****, you had Rumph beating his *** on the trail, at least on paper.

I really don't see a point to what you're saying so fill me in. We shouldn't hope to replicate what he did there, we should hope to obliterate it if he's all that some make him out to be.
Shhhh you’re going to upset people with facts. That having been said, he’s produced a litany of high draft picks at the CB position and his name carries greater weight amongst recruits. He’ll bear more fruit down here and do a better job of developing the position. We’ll all be the judge and jury after game one, that’s for sure.

Advertisement
Shhhh you’re going to upset people with facts. That having been said, he’s produced a litany of high draft picks at the CB position and his name carries greater weight amongst recruits. He’ll bear more fruit down here and do a better job of developing the position. We’ll all be the judge and jury after game one, that’s for sure.
I love the Boar boldness. You’re not even hedging on 0-1. To me that game’s somewhat of a free pass and it’s what happens after that.

I love the Boar boldness. You’re not even hedging on 0-1. To me that game’s somewhat of a free pass and it’s what happens after that.
Everyone, including you and myself, gets paid to produce. If we don’t get a free pass, why should they. It’s not as if we don’t have the talent to compete and win. Alabama is in a complete rebuild and we’re returning 19 of 22 starters. If a rebuild for them is one game, so be it. That is our moment. There’s no such thing as free in this life. Find me free and I’ll show you a lie. Manny better win or I’m excited to welcome the new head coach after next season. I like the man a lot, but he’s been given ample rope.

I think Little is a really good player with a super high ceiling, especially as a pro, so I personally wouldn’t compare it to the Kam/Corey thing. I’d guess that it’s really more of a scheme thing. Like if I’m him, I go to Bama tomorrow and just become Minkah. I say just let me do what he did. That’s an express ticket to the league. If he comes here, there are a lot more question marks.

Meanwhile, from our perspective, there might be guys that TRob likes who have a different skillset, and some of those guys would have more interest in us because they want to be that pure outside guy who TRob has been able to place in the league pretty well.

Everyone, including you and myself, gets paid to produce. If we don’t get a free pass, why should they. It’s not as if we don’t have the talent to compete and win. Alabama is in a complete rebuild and we’re returning 19 of 22 starters. If a rebuild for them is one game, so be it. That is our moment. There’s no such thing as free in this life. Find me free and I’ll show you a lie. Manny better win or I’m excited to welcome the new head coach after next season. I like the man a lot, but he’s been given ample rope.
I get it. But if he gets beat by Bama, wins out the season, loses to Clemson in the ACCCG and then wins the bowl game, I’ll give him a pass.

Advertisement
One where I'm not required to kiss HS athletes azzes. So I'm good there.....it doesn't matter what I do I know he didn't do part of his job. He's a nice dude and all but it is what it is. Not saying it's easy what he does but he didn't do well at it.
You don’t have to be a barber to spot a ****** haircut. If Rump was so held back by the UM conspiracy against him, then why didn’t some bigtime program jump on him immediately when he got the boot?

Advertisement

15-0

He needed to be fired right then and there. The slurpers said no and we all knew that we were fuqed. If he couldn't get kids he coached that .means he sucks plain and simple. We find out years later he couldn't get anybody
Rumph had his issues but the heritage dudes I don’t blame him for. It’s well known uga dropped the bag on campbell. **** Dougherty came out and said they did everything that they legally could to land him.

You don’t have to be a barber to spot a ****** haircut. If Rump was so held back by the UM conspiracy against him, then why didn’t some bigtime program jump on him immediately when he got the boot?
Rumph is still working at miami. He has dvd old job

Advertisement
Back