Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

Considering we werent even getting a head nod with the previous cb coach...ill take the T ROB handshakes.
Lord you & mike must've been ****** the same ***** before his wifey or something. You still beating that dead horse AND YOU KNOW SOME OF THE BEHIND THE SCENES ****. Yet you ain't never gonna let that go...

Advertisement
The red flag for me was Gurvan Halls play.....I was thinking man oh man what if these goat fuqers are showing their hand early....then making us dive first then waiting till late to show their true hand. I think they been doing this for a good *** while especially on the under rated types in sfla possibly. I know it sounds crazy af I even think it's crazy but it's not impossible. I'm trying to think back at the late signings for them but nothing pops in my head.

So they sit there show interest in someone and everyone knows about it. Not a superior no brainer stud recruit just a borderline kid.....the u spend all your resources on the kid and boom late in the class comes and they let u get that kid and take the one they want. I know man I'm not a conspiracy type but it's chess and I can't put it passed Nick Satan that he wouldn't do that. Teams used to chase after our evals.
Saban learned under Belichick lol both of of them have psychology tests to evaluate both staff and players

dude put a thermometer inside the jets locker room to remind them that it was 20 degrees before a game. saban 100% tricks other schools with fake interest, theres no question.

If that’s what they’re doing, it’s brilliant. It’s Sun Tzu type of shlt. Make us look bad in our hometown with our own legacy. The best part for them is, there’s no blow back for them, no repercussion, and there’s not a **** thing we can do about it.

I’m surprised someone actually came up with this.

Wouldn't surprise me. Richt tried to do it here a couple times (recruiting someone on the low to avoid people from possibly discovering them).

Saban learned under Belichick lol both of of them have psychology tests to evaluate both staff and players

dude put a thermometer inside the jets locker room to remind them that it was 20 degrees before a game. saban 100% tricks other schools with fake interest, theres no question.
Golden took psychology too but that **** ain't work out for him lol.

Wouldn't surprise me. Richt tried to do it here a couple times (recruiting someone on the low to avoid people from possibly discovering them).
Yup cause he knew bags would lure them away. This was easy to do in the 80s 90s early 2000s but the internet opened those hidden gems. Now all bama has to do is look on social media to see who's shopping themselves with highlights and bang they found a stud.

The advantage of location and finding kids first is over.

Advertisement
Although I want Little his film isn't some Surtain type ****. I don't think he's some shut down DB.

i think you hit it.

i'm very curious about the current evaluation of earl little, jr. .... what is the staff seeing, and what do they really think?

if he's one of the top 2 on the board, that's one thing.

but if he's 4 or 5? different story. and if so, then that explains a lot.

by the way, his dad is not like surtain sr. or chad wilson. dude is solid. i'm fairly certain that whatever the kid's status is, there's good communication between UM and the Little family.

Although I want Little his film isn't some Surtain type ****. I don't think he's some shut down DB.

After watching some of his available film I think you're right. He's for sure a take, but there's not a lot on there of him running with anyone in man that screams "shutdown boundary CB" and he's clearly not on Surtain's level. But he is definitely an instinctual player with quick feet who is a pretty good and willing tackler. Usually Manny is all about that profile at CB.

After watching some of his available film I think you're right. He's for sure a take, but there's not a lot on there of him running with anyone in man that screams "shutdown boundary CB" and he's clearly not on Surtain's level. But he is definitely an instinctual player with quick feet who is a pretty good and willing tackler. Usually Manny is all about that profile at CB.

and that is a CB who can be very good in this defense. i agree with your assessment. he is very much a fit for this class.

Advertisement
Yup cause he knew bags would lure them away. This was easy to do in the 80s 90s early 2000s but the internet opened those hidden gems. Now all bama has to do is look on social media to see who's shopping themselves with highlights and bang they found a stud.

The advantage of location and finding kids first is over.
You guys still don’t understand Bama. They don’t have to look for kids on the take. There’s a round the block line at their application window for the chance to be evaluated.

Yep. They ask you to fill out an application to be comsiderad. No begging involved. Willingness to sniff salty balls is considered a plus.
Facts

Back in the day I never thought someone would replace us as an nfl factory. I thought to myself there is no way anyone would top us under Butch. But what they are doing I have never seen before. Their names carry weight in the nfl everyone knows u went to bama. It's nauseating listening to it on Sundays every fuqin play. They used to do that with us but now it's bama this bama that. They earned it though but I still hate them

Advertisement
Facts

Back in the day I never thought someone would replace us as an nfl factory. I thought to myself there is no way anyone would top us under Butch. But what they are doing I have never seen before. Their names carry weight in the nfl everyone knows u went to bama. It's nauseating listening to it on Sundays every fuqin play. They used to do that with us but now it's bama this bama that. They earned it though but I still hate them
When Nick Saban invites freshman to the first day of fall camp, he explains that they’re going to be initiated into a game of husband and wife, but because Alabama ain’t it used to be, he’s going to give them a choice of whether they want to be husband or wife. When they pick husband, well, you know. The thing is, they show up with throat lozenges these days.

You guys still don’t understand Bama. They don’t have to look for kids on the take. There’s a round the block line at their application window for the chance to be evaluated.

Are you seriously saying that Baga doesn't pay for recruits anymore? You've gone full ******. Never go full ******.

Advertisement
The red flag for me was Gurvan Halls play.....I was thinking man oh man what if these goat fuqers are showing their hand early....then making us dive first then waiting till late to show their true hand. I think they been doing this for a good *** while especially on the under rated types in sfla possibly. I know it sounds crazy af I even think it's crazy but it's not impossible. I'm trying to think back at the late signings for them but nothing pops in my head.

So they sit there show interest in someone and everyone knows about it. Not a superior no brainer stud recruit just a borderline kid.....the u spend all your resources on the kid and boom late in the class comes and they let u get that kid and take the one they want. I know man I'm not a conspiracy type but it's chess and I can't put it passed Nick Satan that he wouldn't do that. Teams used to chase after our evals.

That’s not out of bounds on that thinking. NFL GMs do it all the time. ****, The 9ers fleeced my Bears back in 2017, making it appear both they & other teams had contacted them about moving up for Trubisky, which was total b.s.

The end result was we got bamboozled on a QB while giving up equity that helped build SF ASAP.

Saban did spend time in the NFL for like 8 yrs. He probably picked up some tactics here & there.

Are you seriously saying that's what I wrote? You're incapable of reading at a third grade comprehension level if so. Probably should quit whilst you're behind.

Whilst I'm behind? Thou speaketh like a ponce and pirate of ****s.

Shakespeare shall provide my rejoinders.

"Thou cream faced loon”
-Macbeth (Act 5, Scene 3)

“Away, you three-inch fool! “
The Taming of the Shrew (Act 4, Scene 1)

Whilst I'm behind? Thou speaketh like a ponce and pirate of ****s.

Shakespeare shall provide my rejoinders.

"Thou cream faced loon”
-Macbeth (Act 5, Scene 3)

“Away, you three-inch fool! “
The Taming of the Shrew (Act 4, Scene 1)
I’m embarrassed for you. Your retort still was idiotic.

Lord you & mike must've been ****** the same ***** before his wifey or something. You still beating that dead horse AND YOU KNOW SOME OF THE BEHIND THE SCENES ****. Yet you ain't never gonna let that go...
He could never CLOSE on a chick I mess with lol.

Man you know im joking around.

Im cool with him being around the program at that capacity.

Im just happy we wont have a micromanaged db room or a guy that would be trumped by anyone currently. (they had nooo faith in rumph evals or recruiting)

Advertisement
Back