Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

I've known Earl Sr. personally for over 30 years (Went to North Miami sr. with him) and he is as Die hard as they come. Earl Jr. used to run the hill in all UM gear. I'm also facebook friends with him and he wears UM gear when he's not in his FIU stuff.
No he isn't. His son would already be committed if he was, and he wouldn't have gone to Michigan if he was.

Advertisement
I remember watching Spells his sophomore season when he was still playing receiver. I wrote on a thread after that I thought he could be a big-time receiver in this class because of his size, athleticism, and ball skills. That's what people on here have been saying they want out of our corners for a while and it's why I also think he has more upside than Little. I will say that I do think Little can be a really good player in the slot. He is physical and likes contact in the run game. He also has really good short-area quickness and explosiveness.

I remember watching Spells his sophomore season when he was still playing receiver. I wrote on a thread after that I thought he could be a big-time receiver in this class because of his size, athleticism, and ball skills. That's what people on here have been saying they want out of our corners for a while and it's why I also think he has more upside than Little. I will say that I do think Little can be a really good player in the slot. He is physical and likes contact in the run game. He also has really good short-area quickness and explosiveness.
Love WRs with defenders' physicality. Love DBs with WRs' ball skills. Win win. Bring him in.

20F9B032-F68B-4949-9B83-9D9014D4CC99.gif

Advertisement
Wow! @Canes Legacy @bradtejeda

First, great show.
2nd, for those who missed it, Earl Little, SR’s talked to Saban but not Manny? Manny texted Jr last month. Saban breaks down film. Meanwhile over at Manny’s place - all crickets.

smh

Same shît I heard from someone in the know and tied to a recruitment about a top recruit we lost recently. Other head coaches get involved and help recruit the big star kids while ours - not so much.

First, great show.
2nd, for those who missed it, Earl Little, SR’s talked to Saban but not Manny? Manny texted Jr last month. Saban breaks down film. Meanwhile over at Manny’s place - all crickets.

smh

Same shît I heard from someone in the know and tied to a recruitment about a top recruit we lost recently. Other head coaches get involved and help recruit the big star kids while ours - not so much.
Bro. He’s the best recruiter in Florida, bro

Advertisement

First, great show.

smh

Some of us have been noting stuff like this for a long time. We’re known as mopes.

Un excusable for Diaz at this point of his career and with his future on the line to not be outworking an old man like Saban who has nothing to prove,Diaz needs to be 10 times hungrier than Saban as a recruiter since Saban is 10 times the coach he is. but not surprising,all you need to do is look at our LB recruiting since Diaz got here 5 years ago.

First, great show.

smh

Very odd, I know he’s been involved with other top players recruitments. Just shows you how serious some of these coaches take recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Eventually the rest of y’all are gonna come to realize Manny is a mix of clout chaser and politician. Wants all the credit and all of the attention, while being a master deflector of all criticism.

Every offseason is re election season for Manny and the season is his term. All the promises and shiny toys are brought out on the campaign trail, only to do nothing with them during his term.

He fired all Richt’s guys, but kept all of his. Blames the culture he was apart of building for 4 years on Richt. Blames his assistants and not his system when the defense gets embarrassed.

Idk what more you need to see. It’s right in front of your faces. You just gotta open your eyes.

As I posted, Manny has been a better secondary recruiter vs. primary. He got involved w/ J Williams, Chantz, DJ Johnson, Franklin, Hall, & Garcia, but more specifically, Garcia, Franklin, & J Will as a HC. Yet, Sr is saying Jr has had minor communication from Diaz??

Listen, I’m no insider; but this seems kinda off. I can’t imagine this kid being a priority, but we’ve had little contact, especially from Diaz. If true, and if @RVACane ppls r reiterating this, as well, then wtf? This is CB1 on the board, no?

Anyways, let’s let it play out a little more, first. Could be a parent that’s sending smoke signals to us to get more involved than what we have. Hopefully

As I posted, Manny has been a better secondary recruiter vs. primary. He got involved w/ J Williams, Chantz, DJ Johnson, Franklin, Hall, & Garcia, but more specifically, Garcia, Franklin, & J Will as a HC. Yet, Sr is saying Jr has had minor communication from Diaz??

Listen, I’m no insider; but this seems kinda off. I can’t imagine this kid being a priority, but we’ve had little contact, especially from Diaz. If true, and if @RVACane ppls r reiterating this, as well, then wtf? This is CB1 on the board, no?

Anyways, let’s let it play out a little more, first. Could be a parent that’s sending smoke signals to us to get more involved than what we have. Hopefully
Idk man sounds like Jr straight up told the truth. Wouldn’t make any sense to lie about that.

There’s zero excuse for a HC not to have weekly contact with all your 1A guys. Especially ones at positions of need and in this case being a legacy, which makes it even worse. It’s not the first time this has been brought up.

Advertisement
Back