Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

Advertisement
Pvssy stuff. If you're a real man and a real UM man, then your kid would grow up with nothing but UM in his life. He would never think of going elsewhere unless the dad is a weak, mealy-mouthed, slope-shouldered, milquetoast simp, who his kid doesn't love or respect.
This x1000.

Agreed. All my kids bleed the orange and green including, or maybe even most of all, my daughters. If you're hard core Canes, it's hard to imagine your kids bleeding another school's colors.
My House and there will not be any other Team allowed.

CFA= My Canes ( I must admit I was a Hugh ND Fan, until the 4 yrs I spent in Coral Gables show me the light )
NFL= THE Bears ( although they sux right now )
NBA= Bulls for now
MLB= Cubbies
NHL= Hawks

Advertisement
Advertisement
And you take a nice lump up front and still send his *** to miami. What are the sec schools gonna do? Tell on their own cheating ways? Lmao

I know someone who got 10K from auburn basketball back in the early 2000’s and then dumbass had to go JUCO cause he didn’t have the grades haha.

they don’t ask for the money back. All part of the game with these AAU coaches and boosters

Advertisement
I know someone who got 10K from auburn basketball back in the early 2000’s and then dumbass had to go JUCO cause he didn’t have the grades haha.

they don’t ask for the money back. All part of the game with these AAU coaches and boosters
Exactly, id pocket that bag and send my boy to Miami and be like oh well snitch on yourself if you want

Exactly, id pocket that bag and send my boy to Miami and be like oh well snitch on yourself if you want

A lot of times it’s not cash though. It’s jobs and houses and you ***** your family if you don’t end up signing and staying. They will take that job and house away. It’s a cold world out there.

I tend to agree except for a couple caveats. If you have a kid that gets a football scholarship to Miami, Harvard, Columbia, and Stanford, I don't think it makes you less of a UM guy if you support your kid to go to an Ivy or Stanford. But sending your kid to Baga, UGA, UF, ND, or teams like that because they supposedly give a boost to NFL chances, I agree. Can't call yourself a UM man if you push your kid to another football school.
Nah. If you're a real UM guy, your kid doesn't think of going anywhere else. No caveats in being a real UM man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back