Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

As a parent you do what’s best for your kids future,
when dno was here i couldn’t fault a parent if they didn’t want to send their kid to play for that garbage defense

Or maybe your kid doesn’t like the same things the parent likes or wants to blaze a different trail
At that point as a parent you can’t force the kid to go where he doesn’t want to go

Also I wouldn’t blame a parent if they felt their kid who is a dB could get better coaching from someone besides rumph
But now that trob is here there is no reason not to send your kid to a proven dc developer

You can bleed orange and green and not send your kid to Miami

it’s not all black and white

Advertisement
Wasnt the whole issue that Golden didnt believe in his kid talent and couldnt come here and he ended up getting drafted at position they didnt think he could play?

Choad definitely handled it wrong afterwards
The whole issue is that Choad is a **** and not a UM man. He's a prime example of "bled for the program" but isn't a UM man.

As a parent you do what’s best for your kids future,
when dno was here i couldn’t fault a parent if they didn’t want to send their kid to play for that garbage defense

Or maybe your kid doesn’t like the same things the parent likes or wants to blaze a different trail
At that point as a parent you can’t force the kid to go where he doesn’t want to go

Also I wouldn’t blame a parent if they felt their kid who is a dB could get better coaching from someone besides rumph
But now that trob is here there is no reason not to send your kid to a proven dc developer

You can bleed orange and green and not send your kid to Miami

it’s not all black and white
Pvssy stuff. If you're a real man and a real UM man, then your kid would grow up with nothing but UM in his life. He would never think of going elsewhere unless the dad is a weak, mealy-mouthed, slope-shouldered, milquetoast simp, who his kid doesn't love or respect.

Pvssy stuff. If you're a real man and a real UM man, then your kid would grow up with nothing but UM in his life. He would never think of going elsewhere unless the dad is a weak, mealy-mouthed, slope-shouldered, milquetoast simp, who his kid doesn't love or respect.
Agreed. All my kids bleed the orange and green including, or maybe even most of all, my daughters. If you're hard core Canes, it's hard to imagine your kids bleeding another school's colors.

My point is a very easy one. You're not a UM guy if you send your kid somewhere else. If your kid can play, he'll succeed here just like anywhere else. If he can't, he won't. Plenty of dudes thought they were great, went to Baga or Clemson, and disappeared. Simps think the coaches at Baga and Clemson and Ohio Taint have some secret sauce when the only secret they have is that they get the best recruits mostly because useless twats in South Florida are KKK groupies and want to only be associated with the "in" team of the moment.
Truth

Advertisement
Facts my son would never go anywhere else if he were a five star

Agreed. My kid is growing up in Texas and he wants to get a scholarship and play baseball at Miami. Never even been there. I was all UM before I knew anything and so are my kids. F all this weak BS.

The whole issue is that Choad is a **** and not a UM man. He's a prime example of "bled for the program" but isn't a UM man.

Choad didn't bleed for the program. If he bled at all (other than his monthly), he bled for himself. He just so happened to be wearing orange and green.

Advertisement
1610497910390.png

Starting? They been done with the Wilson family after Marco was getting cooked earlier in the season

Advertisement
Choad Wilson “bled (menstrual blood) for the program.” You can play here and not be a real UM man. That bled for the program **** is jock sniffer stuff.

You’re either a UM man, or you aren’t. If your kid goes somewhere else when he could have come to UM, then you’re not a real UM man. It’s OK to be casual fan. We need you guys too.

Be careful, someone is going to accuse you of being a "holier than thou" alum.

By the way, I completely agree with you. We have a few football alums who are not real UM men. But the vast majority are.

I love, honor, and appreciate that UM has a ton of casual fans too. Gotta have 'em. Love to hang out with 'em.

Advertisement
My point is a very easy one. You're not a UM guy if you send your kid somewhere else. If your kid can play, he'll succeed here just like anywhere else. If he can't, he won't. Plenty of dudes thought they were great, went to Baga or Clemson, and disappeared. Simps think the coaches at Baga and Clemson and Ohio Taint have some secret sauce when the only secret they have is that they get the best recruits mostly because useless twats in South Florida are KKK groupies and want to only be associated with the "in" team of the moment.

I tend to agree except for a couple caveats. If you have a kid that gets a football scholarship to Miami, Harvard, Columbia, and Stanford, I don't think it makes you less of a UM guy if you support your kid to go to an Ivy or Stanford. But sending your kid to Baga, UGA, UF, ND, or teams like that because they supposedly give a boost to NFL chances, I agree. Can't call yourself a UM man if you push your kid to another football school.

Agreed. My kid is growing up in Texas and he wants to get a scholarship and play baseball at Miami. Never even been there. I was all UM before I knew anything and so are my kids. F all this weak BS.

My brother in law once gave a gift to my son when he was very young. Gave him a Penn State stuffed animal. I stuffed it in the closet and it was never seen again.

Advertisement
Back