Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

Advertisement
Advertisement
F90FA35C-226B-4F05-8F77-B903034A12E4.gif

And just to revisit this.. you didn’t name a defensive back lol so I didn’t get your point
My point is a very easy one. You're not a UM guy if you send your kid somewhere else. If your kid can play, he'll succeed here just like anywhere else. If he can't, he won't. Plenty of dudes thought they were great, went to Baga or Clemson, and disappeared. Simps think the coaches at Baga and Clemson and Ohio Taint have some secret sauce when the only secret they have is that they get the best recruits mostly because useless twats in South Florida are KKK groupies and want to only be associated with the "in" team of the moment.

Advertisement
My point is a very easy one. You're not a UM guy if you send your kid somewhere else. If your kid can play, he'll succeed here just like anywhere else. If he can't, he won't. Plenty of dudes thought they were great, went to Baga or Clemson, and disappeared. Simps think the coaches at Baga and Clemson and Ohio Taint have some secret sauce when the only secret they have is that they get the best recruits mostly because useless twats in South Florida are KKK groupies and want to only be associated with the "in" team of the moment.
Got it. Not true. But understand your thought process

Got it. Not true. But understand your thought process
It's absolutely true. You might be a casual follower, but if you're a real UM guy your kid would never even think of going anywhere else. It would be in his blood from the time he was born. There are guys who think they're UM guys, but they're just casual fans who started wearing UM t-shirts in HS to feel like a rebel.

It's absolutely true. You might be a casual follower, but if you're a real UM guy your kid would never even think of going anywhere else. It would be in his blood from the time he was born. There are guys who think they're UM guys, but they're just casual fans who started wearing UM t-shirts in HS to feel like a rebel.
Lol not casual at all and I’ve spoken to guys who bled for the program who understand what I mean. But like I said I understand your stance

Advertisement
Next time you and chad chop it up at chili’s, let me know. I’m always down for some $5 margs and football talk.
😂😂 pull up brodie it’s all love. That convo extends past chad though. I’m sure they’ll change their tune with the recent events.. remember this convo is exclusively about your son being a defensive back in the last 10 years at Miami.. not just about your kid going to UM in general at any position. I think that’s getting lost here

Lol not casual at all and I’ve spoken to guys who bled for the program who understand what I mean. But like I said I understand your stance
Choad Wilson “bled (menstrual blood) for the program.” You can play here and not be a real UM man. That bled for the program **** is jock sniffer stuff.

You’re either a UM man, or you aren’t. If your kid goes somewhere else when he could have come to UM, then you’re not a real UM man. It’s OK to be casual fan. We need you guys too.

Advertisement
Choad Wilson “bled (menstrual blood) for the program.” You can play here and not be a real UM man. That bled for the program **** is jock sniffer stuff.

You’re either a UM man, or you aren’t. If your kid goes somewhere else when he could have come to UM, then you’re not a real UM man. It’s OK to be casual fan. We need you guys too.
I’ve never spoke to chad Wilson in my life lol so it’s not him but I feel ya. Don’t agree but whatever I said that a while ago

Wasnt the whole issue that Golden didnt believe in his kid talent and couldnt come here and he ended up getting drafted at position they didnt think he could play?

Choad definitely handled it wrong afterwards

Advertisement
Back