Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

I can’t never tell if you truly have inside information or not but IF we aren’t bringing a new DC with his people then no other will truly changes matter. In this case, it’s all or nothing.
Manny loyalty to Baker is like Folden to Dno. We will see if he gets enough pressure to do the right thing. Us getting blown out tonight would facilitate that. Hate to say that

Advertisement
Manny loyalty to Baker is like Folden to Dno. We will see if he gets enough pressure to do the right thing. Us getting blown out tonight would facilitate that. Hate to say that
Sooooo you’re telling me you don’t get inside into?

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016
Shut up

Advertisement
I’ll be honest. I’m a die hard UM fan. And if I had a 4 star 5 star CB for a son I’d at least ask him to consider UM. But by no means would I push him here lol we don’t even gotta make the top 3 just visit. But I get it bro
Then you’re not a UM guy. If the kid’s good he’ll succeed anywhere. See Rousseau and Phillips.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no interest in having kids, but if I did, you'd better believe they'd be going to UM.
I’d want my son at UM. I was half joking with my earlier posts but their is some truth to it with as much as I know about Miami. If my son was a 4 star or 5 star DB their is no proof that he would go to the league here as a high pick under current management. And I don’t subscribe to the “if he’s good he’ll be good no matter where he goes” thing. That’s very simplistic and not true. Situations matter

I’d want my son at UM. I was half joking with my earlier posts but their is some truth to it with as much as I know about Miami. If my son was a 4 star or 5 star DB their is no proof that he would go to the league here as a high pick under current management. And I don’t subscribe to the “if he’s good he’ll be good no matter where he goes” thing. That’s very simplistic and not true. Situations matter
I understand.

Advertisement
Back