Manny Suxx MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
I was legitimately curious what level of wingnut crazy bananas I was dealing with. Your meandering rant about the boogeyman of "corruption" -- absent a single shred of the substance you purportedly yearn for -- satiated my curiosity.

No no.... no need to explain. I already took full responsibility. It's on me.

I should have followed my first instinct and ignored your post as soon as I realized how incoherent and rambling it was.

I read it, was ready to move along, and then I got catfished by your "legitimately curious for your response" plea at the end. I felt bad for you. Like you were trying to reach out or something. Otherwise I would have ignored your entire post.

See, I'm always trying to find the good in people, and that's my fault.

No no.... no need to explain. I already took full responsibility. It's on me.

I should have followed my first instinct and ignored your post as soon as I realized how incoherent and rambling it was.

I read it, was ready to move along, and then I got catfished by your "legitimately curious for your response" plea at the end. I felt bad for you. Like you were trying to reach out or something. Otherwise I would have ignored your entire post.

See, I'm always trying to find the good in people, and that's my fault.
You are a good [caricature of] a man. Keep that hope alive!

You are a good [caricature of] a man. Keep that hope alive!

1610498447435.jpeg

Advertisement
8 win is a must this year to keep his job and he better win the **** bowl game to get the 9th win

but to keep himself off the hot seat 10 wins and a bowl win (hopefully New Years bowl)

Ofcourse the day will come doug peterson just got fired n he won a sb with a backup qb vs belichik brady and the patriots. But as of right now the pros outweigh the cons and if you deny that its just willful ignorance.
The pros do not outweigh the cons for the Mandingo HC tenure. Yes there are many pros... portal, offseason prankwar champion, Lashlee, couple good recruiting classes.

but there’s no way u can give me a more extensive pro list that will overcome 6-7 last year including the indefensible all time f-up of losing to FIU and follow that up with loses to $hitty Duke and la tech. No defensive staff changes last year, no recruiting of corners, no big wins (just big loses to ranked teams), Baker STILL on the staff, playing favorites or upperclassmen over more skilled players. I could go on.

Yeah he can fix it, but if he doesn’t fix the D staff by canning Baker... it’s a no from me dawg

Called out? Saying "Drrr your post was moronic" isn't calling anyone out, it makes you look like you're 12. Kind of like your Starter jacket.

I just think it's funny how hellbent you are at having a **** measuring contest. Bro, relax. It ain't that serious. You came at me first, remember?

The fact that you think you're some kind of investment expert because you know what "beta" is shows exactly how junior you really are. An undergrad could tell you that. None of the terms you threw out are even remotely confusing, and they're not impressing me at all. Yeah, I know what an efficient frontier is. So what?

I mean for ****'s sake man, just take a deep breath and let it go.

I didn't "come at you," child. I called out your stupidity for exactly what it was... stupidity. I get that someone calling you a moron is viewed as a personal attack, but you're speaking like a moron.

However, YOU tried to come at ME about my career?

So, I'm going to ask you again. What do you do? You're "higher up the chain" than me, in investment management, right? What firm do you work for? Buy side or sell side? Equities or fixed income? Where is your degree from, Freddy?

You seem to think "beta" is fundamental... well... let's discuss it, in an open forum? I've managed investment portfolios with nine dollar signs. You've failed to address even one of my questions. So why don't you prove yourself, for all of us to see?

Keep trying to tell me that you know more than me and watch me make you my *****, yet again, for what.... the fifth time today?

Man up or shut up, boy.

Advertisement
LMAO! Lol.

Bruh, I don’t f w Manny; I think everyone knows that, but c’mon my guy....can we at least give this ninja a chance??? Lol. Let’s let ‘21-22 play out. He might surprise us for the better & have us as Coastal champs.

Let’s let it play out my g. Lol.

Thank you for this logical, rational take. Dislike the HC all you want, but give the dude a minute to show what he's got.

LMAO! Lol.

Bruh, I don’t f w Manny; I think everyone knows that, but c’mon my guy....can we at least give this ninja a chance??? Lol. Let’s let ‘21-22 play out. He might surprise us for the better & have us as Coastal champs.

Let’s let it play out my g. Lol.
Relly I hear you, but I have to ask ... are you a *********?

Advertisement
He always has this team well prepared and well coached from the opening whistle, every game. And give him two weeks to prepare, look out. He just needs the players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back