Manny Suxx MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
Make it stop
steve harvey smh GIF

Advertisement
All things being equal, I'd say anything less than 9 reg season wins and a bowl win OR 10 reg season wins, an ACCCHGM and a possible close bowl loss to a legit top 7 team are my floor. The only ACC team on our schedule that we don't have overwhelming talent than is UNC and those guys just lost all of their playmakers, sans Howell. No excuse to not win the Coastal. None.

Yeah, 9-3 plus a bowl win or 10-2, an ACCCHGM and a close bowl loss to a legit top 7 team are my floor. Anything below that and the school should demand a change at the top. In the 2020's, if you get 3 years at a place like Miami, you have to make significant strides or it becomes clear that you just don't have it.

My guess is that Flake will allow Manny to come back as long as he wins 8 total games next season, but that is simply unacceptable.

What do you guys think?

Advertisement
Dear God, I thought last offseason was horrible on here. This 1 is going to be the most miserable CIS has ever seen. Considering the Golden years, that’s no small feat.

I just can’t wait til the offseason news cycle stops so I can stop frequenting this shît hole.

Advertisement
Advertisement
8 to keep his job imo. Not that I'm happy with that. But they'll use King coming off an injury as a cop out, and will want to see if Garcia is the goods with Manny in 2022.

He keeps his job with 6 wins and then his seat gets hot in year 4. He might even get fired midway through his 4th season.

Advertisement
Back