Manny Suxx MEGA THREAD

ND showing us that Clemson isn’t even close to the 2001 Canes....yet that’s how they looked against Manny’s wretched defense.

With that said, I think Manny is a legit elite DC (and defensive staff) away from taking us into actually being a legit top ten team.
This. The New DC will be able to spot athletes and actually have a top 10 defense.

Advertisement
Unless we majorly crap the bed down the stretch, Baker isnt going anywhere. On the other hand, I could see Manny making Rumph the sacrificial lamb and boot him.

You’re insane.
If you think we can hang with any of these teams if we strapped with either, then you're the one freaking insane. But you're that " a win is a win" guy; undermining all the obvious flaws and red flags waving in your face. As a cane die-hard, im riding with diaz. As a realist, he's not a championship HC. Yeah, yeah he's the king of offseason and preseason hype. And then we play games and it looks like we practice 2 days a week. We're winning on talent, not coaching. Much credit to the offensive staff and much neede improvements. But we even struggle there when we play teams with a pulse. Those shades are obscuring your view of bad team discipline, lack of player development and lack of a "black mamba" mentality.

Advertisement
Pedo State is winless
The question was can we hang with them for 60mins? We struggle with the UVa, Pitt( minus best player) NCst but we suppose to be able to hang with the 2nd tier of teams in the country; yeah ok.

If you think we can hang with any of these teams if we strapped with either, then you're the one freaking insane. But you're that " a win is a win" guy; undermining all the obvious flaws and red flags waving in your face. As a cane die-hard, im riding with diaz. As a realist, he's not a championship HC. Yeah, yeah he's the king of offseason and preseason hype. And then we play games and it looks like we practice 2 days a week. We're winning on talent, not coaching. Much credit to the offensive staff and much neede improvements. But we even struggle there when we play teams with a pulse. Those shades are obscuring your view of bad team discipline, lack of player development and lack of a "black mamba" mentality.

Penn State is 0-3 and just got torched by MARYLAND. We will be favored against UNC and we hung with the Turds just fine last year with a far inferior o line and QB last season.

You have no idea what youre talking about.

I skimmed the replies to see if this was here. If it hadn't been, it's the topic I would have touched.

It was "easier" for Manny to recruit a Lashlee because the negotiation is straightforward: "hey, wanna basically do whatever the **** you want, take the world's worst offense, transform it, and flip it into a Head Coaching gig in the near term?"

The one for a defensive coach will be far more complicated. First, will a badass DC feel Diaz has enough juice? In short, will he respect him enough? Will the philosophies match? As a former DC, will Diaz be ok allowing a DC the same type of autonomy he's given Lashlee?

Something has to happen with the defense. Specifically, the playcalling. Think this is a good topic for discussion because my guess is Diaz sticks with most of his crew. I mean, it's straight up his defense.
It is a similar conundrum Al Golden had, himself being a former DC. Obviously, Richt being a current OC would heavily influence his decision in assigning the role to someone else years ago.
Now, most people will point to Butch firing a DC mid season, and finding a legit replacement later, but does Diaz have Butch’s eye for talent?

Advertisement
Penn State is 0-3 and just got torched by MARYLAND. We will be favored against UNC and we hung with the Turds just fine last year with a far inferior o line and QB last season.

You have no idea what youre talking about.
Your only rebuttal was penn st. News flash, whether we're favored or not doesn't mean unc won't drop 40-50 on us and you dont know what we will do against Maryland. You are the freakin **** just on merits of your post. Our fan base has many football novice as any and you should study more before coming at a football head.

Advertisement
I hope some of y’all don’t own/run businesses

Even when you’re having general success you need to analyze your weak points and come up with a solution before they end up ******** you in the end.

This defense will skate by against NCST but needs a shake up if you want to be in games against the upper echelon teams. It was 7-0 in 13, 10-0 in 17. People on these boards would post those pointless records at anyone that saw a fatal flaw in the team.

It’s a simple concept that most can’t wrap their heads around for some reason.

I skimmed the replies to see if this was here. If it hadn't been, it's the topic I would have touched.

It was "easier" for Manny to recruit a Lashlee because the negotiation is straightforward: "hey, wanna basically do whatever the **** you want, take the world's worst offense, transform it, and flip it into a Head Coaching gig in the near term?"

The one for a defensive coach will be far more complicated. First, will a badass DC feel Diaz has enough juice? In short, will he respect him enough? Will the philosophies match? As a former DC, will Diaz be ok allowing a DC the same type of autonomy he's given Lashlee?

Something has to happen with the defense. Specifically, the playcalling. Think this is a good topic for discussion because my guess is Diaz sticks with most of his crew. I mean, it's straight up his defense.

Someone on here posted that pelini was offered the job before baker. In hindsight, that would’ve been bad, but if true it would imply that he’s not married to his system

I would have made a serious pitch to Barry Odom after he was sacked as HC at Mizzou.

Advertisement
I don’t really buy the Baker stuff. It’s Manny’s defense. They just need to recruit better, especially at LB and CB.

Manny hasn’t done well with his position. I actually like Baker’s LB recruits better.
Holy sh*t.......lmaoooooo

Baker, Patke, Rumph are flat out bad coaches & recruiters. I know you‘re a super fan, but you sound ridiculous defending Baker.

Someone on here posted that pelini was offered the job before baker. In hindsight, that would’ve been bad, but if true it would imply that he’s not married to his system
If true, that gives hope whether he does it or not.

Advertisement
Back