Manny should have already leaked

RivercityCane

Banned
Banned
To the media the gross disparity in penalties, holding penalties specifically. I can only assume he has sent a formal complaint to the ACC?

It’s a really big deal for him to do so because most games are won or lost in the trenches. If the refs allow UNC to effectively neutralize our advantage on the DL by allowing our guys to get absolutely raped, it’s going to be a long, frustrating, disappointing Saturday. We have seen this **** way too many times since we joined Tobacco Road. With those backs they have, it will be IMPERATIVE to get these guys behind the chains (holding penalties, qb sacks/hurries/throwaways). Once we get some distance, their running game becomes ineffectual. Vicious cycle. Now our kids can really pin their ears back and go get Howell. **********If Saturday turns out to be “just another day at the office” for these pussi *** ACC refs, we are in trouble. Those backs are good and running fairly well....now the play action game is squarely in effect. Howell drops back and has a “clean” pocket and ample “time” to scan the field and abuse our secondary because the refs have effectively turned 5* kids into 3* jags. Now it seems like we can’t stop ANYTHING they are running... now WE are the ones dropping back and playing “catch up” with our suspect *** OL. Saturday night is yet another disappointing nightmare and this place becomes toxically inundated with “fire Baker/Manny/etc.” threads. I’m telling you guys.... this ONE X factor is HUUUUGE and Manny should Should be using his savvy to get the media to turn up the lights on the ACC’s bullsh1t.

Advertisement
It has DEFINITELY contributed to our mediocrity since joining the ACC. And sure, filing a formal complaint is swell and all, but is basically tantamount to filing a formal complaint alleging police brutality to the very same police who thoroughly enjoy whooping your ***? That’s why Manny has to put them on National blast! It’s the only way to curtail it. Remember when Richt lost his **** and put their asses out there to the media? That bullsh1t died down considerably after that....

Advertisement
Manny should Should be using his savvy to get the media to turn up the lights on the ACC’s bullsh1t.

... all due respect, what savvy?

When has he ever shown cojones in regards to fighting back against ACC bias?

Success in the transfer portal, a clever social media game and punting on Dan Enos / hiring Rhett Lashlee are his biggest wins to date.

Downside; trying too hard to be a players-coach—tacking dummies last year, smoking cigars after being a trashcan FSU team, playing slip-and-slide after eking out a win over a sub-par Virginia team .... Manolo has a lot of growing up to do.

8-1 year two, after wisely getting King in the off-season—great step forward this year—but a lot goes out the window this Saturday if the master beats the pupil (again) and Diaz can't take out Mack Brown's old ***.

Let's go Jameis-style and eat a "W" this weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Success in the transfer portal, a clever social media game and punting on Dan Enos / hiring Rhett Lashlee are his biggest wins to date.

Downside; trying too hard to be a players-coach—tacking dummies last year, smoking cigars after being a trashcan FSU team, playing slip-and-slide after eking out a win over a sub-par Virginia team .... Manolo has a lot of growing up to do.

8-1 year two, after wisely getting King in the off-season—great step forward this year—but a lot goes out the window this Saturday if the master beats the pupil (again) and Diaz can't take out Mack Brown's old ***.

Who knew after them being 0-1 at that point that FSU would be *** juice. Certainly not you with that talent they had at the time.

The reason why ignored holding calls against Miami isn’t the lead story on ESPN every day is because Manny isn’t making a big enough deal about it. It’s got nothing to do with the fact that 99.9% of the audience doesn’t give a ****. If only Manny would cry to the media more. We’d totally win the National championship

If this guy is on the officiating team we are in for a long night. He's the ref that kept pulling back the ball after each play 1/2 yard.
1607430604997.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
To the media the gross disparity in penalties, holding penalties specifically. I can only assume he has sent a formal complaint to the ACC?

It’s a really big deal for him to do so because most games are won or lost in the trenches. If the refs allow UNC to effectively neutralize our advantage on the DL by allowing our guys to get absolutely raped, it’s going to be a long, frustrating, disappointing Saturday. We have seen this **** way too many times since we joined Tobacco Road. With those backs they have, it will be IMPERATIVE to get these guys behind the chains (holding penalties, qb sacks/hurries/throwaways). Once we get some distance, their running game becomes ineffectual. Vicious cycle. Now our kids can really pin their ears back and go get Howell. **********If Saturday turns out to be “just another day at the office” for these pussi *** ACC refs, we are in trouble. Those backs are good and running fairly well....now the play action game is squarely in effect. Howell drops back and has a “clean” pocket and ample “time” to scan the field and abuse our secondary because the refs have effectively turned 5* kids into 3* jags. Now it seems like we can’t stop ANYTHING they are running... now WE are the ones dropping back and playing “catch up” with our suspect *** OL. Saturday night is yet another disappointing nightmare and this place becomes toxically inundated with “fire Baker/Manny/etc.” threads. I’m telling you guys.... this ONE X factor is HUUUUGE and Manny should Should be using his savvy to get the media to turn up the lights on the ACC’s bullsh1t.
Every week coaches send a report to the league with film on calls during the game. Manny must be happy or just accepting the leagues explanation. I know from 31 years officiating experience that Manny needs to get on the officials HARD. Watch Saban or Dabo they will tear up officials. Believe me it works. There is an art to it. The great coaches know what what to say. Every official wants to get that guy off their ***.

Jameis reference after anti-Manny rant.... tell me more...

I get a bad feeling when I hear one of those conference ref's southern rustic GOOD OL' BOY accent. huh? After all, Florida is a Johnny Rebel good ol' boy enclave. But the lone exception to the geographic, cultural rule, is South Florida. In other words, the Tri-counties are a totally DIFFERENT enclave from the rest of the conference enclaves. LOL

I agree about the Refs but UNC's D is absolute garbage and our O is clicking right now.

While our D is legit top 20 in the country.

I think we stomp them silly on Saturday.

Advertisement
Back