Manny should have already leaked

Sarcasm? Huh. Is what it is, tho. If they swallow the whistle this Saturday, we are ***ked. Facts.
How?

Our DL is better than their DL.

I think our QB is just as good as their QB.

We are going to score on them all day.

So I would say "They" are ***ked.

Advertisement
Honestly the only game where it's been completely one-sided was the Louisville game. I'm not sure if it's because Louisville runs the outside-zone scheme so often that if holding was applied properly they'd be called on every play...

It's not just the lack of holding, I'm also worried about BS personal fouls called on us when we stop them on 3rd downs. UNC in particular loves to try to play "chippy" with us, make our guys retaliate, and then we get called. Watch for this. Other teams also do it to us of course, but the powder blue Tobacco Road princess is really good at it.

It's not just the lack of holding, I'm also worried about BS personal fouls called on us when we stop them on 3rd downs. UNC in particular loves to try to play "chippy" with us, make our guys retaliate, and then we get called. Watch for this. Other teams also do it to us of course, but the powder blue Tobacco Road princess is really good at it.
Here's an idea: HAVE SOME **** DISCIPLINE AND DON'T RETALIATE.

This fanbase spends so much time whining about the crap the team can't control, instead of looking at the crap this team does to itself. Miami commits some of the most stupid penalties one will ever see. You know, the kind of penalties that would get called by any ref. Maybe, not just maybe if Diaz wasn't a blowhard and actually held people accountable, those penalties would go away.

Yeah...Manny doesn’t lay into these kids at all when they continually **** up. That “too cool for school” attitude Manny has is completely annoying.

Advertisement
When you see guys getting their jerseys practically torn off every play, it’s BS! We should be able to wear those old tear away uniforms they had back in the day.

Advertisement
Back