Manny out crooting

Advertisement
1575470852993.png

will say something about Manny if pulls a top 10-15 class in the middle of this shytstorm

Recruiting was always going to be fine no matter what some posters thought about this staffs recruiting, its like we dont have studs and blue chippers all over the defense.

The question is whether the staff will piut them in position to succeed and Diaz being able to run the program on his own, after season 1 it doesn't look good

Recruiting was always going to be fine no matter what some posters thought about this staffs recruiting, its like we dont have studs and blue chippers all over the defense.

The question is whether the staff will piut them in position to succeed and Diaz being able to run the program on his own, after season 1 it doesn't look good

I cant say we have studs all over the defense but I get what your saying about recruiting.

Advertisement

How so did you see our recruiting ranking last year?

So Hard as I try I cannot figure out if what Manny sucks more at: recruiting or coaching?

Advertisement
Lol Banda is being groomed. I think if Diaz last long enough we will see Banda as our DC eventually. He's Diaz's No D.

Shoot me now if Banda is ever Miami’s Full Time DC. Dude isn’t equipped to call plays. Patke is better X and Os guy but don’t want either doing that. Why do you think Richt appointed them Co DCs? Because Banda needed help

Advertisement
Back