Manny out crooting

Advertisement
A little of topic was Enos out recruiting today? Haven’t seen anything with him or any offensive coaches for that matter.

Advertisement
Not a good sign

either Manny takes over DC next season or the new DC is forced to keep Banda on board

This man is an awful head coach and he wants to be HC and DC at the same time? And the sick part is I think he may be considering it. It's like a nightmare how delusional he is.

I could see this happening with Diaz taking over play calling. It would be nice if they would bring in ed reed to be the new safety coach with the open spot available.
**** straight. He would instantly be the best recruiter on the staff. He’s Ed Reed.

Lol just wait till the big dogs who actually have games next week come calling

Advertisement
Baker gone and bring in Strong. Enos gets another year, has 100 excuses why his O wasnt very good. Young OLine, not his QB .......

Advertisement
A little of topic was Enos out recruiting today? Haven’t seen anything with him or any offensive coaches for that matter.
I think he was going out to meet with a fullback recruit as that is what this offense is missing on 3rd downs

only one week left till signing day after that. The early signing day will save this class. It’s the 2021 class that is going to get ravaged by this season.
So then 2020 season we gotta win big and show out on the field.

I want us to go after less s. Fla kids.. get more kids who compete from urban areas..

Advertisement
Lol just wait till the big dogs who actually have games next week come calling

Manny got lucky with this class. 80% of the class signs next weekend and most are already locked in and are not looking elsewhere.

He better strap up and get ready to do some real work and damage control with the 2021 kids. Hes got his work cut out for him especially with no product on the field to sell going into the Spring/Summer time.

I'm guessing with all the panic from fans and doubters.. y'all done tapped out.. we poke fun at other boards but ours is just as worst.. we're not the only 6-6 team out there.. let's see how this thing plays out. If not then it's game ova hopefully

They might as well just stay out there but they don't recruit any better than they coach, so let them just hand around nearest Cuban coffee place. Maybe they can avoid ******** that up.

Advertisement
Back