Manny on Joe Rose tomorrow 7am

Advertisement
Joe Joe Joe should ask Manny if a monkey trained to throw her ***** at a play sheet would have been more successful calling 3rd down plays than Dan Enos.

Advertisement
Inconsistency and youth shouldn't land you losses against FIU and Duke. UNC has a true freshman out at QB and their offense looks better than ours, oh, and they've beaten us as well.

He's got his talking points ready.

That's fine, I can't wait for all these clowns to go down with the ship early next year.

Advertisement
Basically blamed Jarren for offense struggles. Baker is safe. Didn’t mention Enos throughout the call. He’s evaluating the offensive staff and scheme.

Youth on the offensive line was the built in excuse. Next year he will convince this ****** admin to let him change OC. Manny knows the game.

259BABA6-5859-413E-B175-E2FB755C84FB.gif
Just another paid shill propping up the Potemkin Vilage.

Advertisement
Yup. It's why I'm not having a full meltdown. Manny sticks with the status quo, it means he'll get fired sooner. It also confirms that he's definitely not going to work here.

Everyone comes back, the negativity is going to be at an all time high. Lose to Temple, and the entire thing will burn down.

I like it.

Advertisement
Inconsistently and youth are the problem yet Manny keeps hyping the 2020 class as the catalyst for change

Fire this pos. I would love to live stream an interview with Manny and Blake and start destroying them with actual hard hitting question to expose the shams they both are

Inconsistently and youth are the problem yet Manny keeps hyping the 2020 class as the catalyst for change

Fire this pos. I would love to live stream an interview with Manny and Blake and start destroying them with actual hard hitting question to expose the shams they both are

He is in so far over his head he needs a scuba tank.

Seems like we never get old on offense. We have been listening to announcers for years stating that Miami is young on offense and wait till next year. Strange. Next year never comes. Like they stole our Xmas.

Advertisement
Back