Manny Navvaro " the players hated Enos"

1577833494498.gif
 
Where can we listen to more of the audio?
 
I have a feeling that Manny was hoodwinked by Enos...fell in love with the Bama connection, QB guru stuff....and they butted heads very often....which may have lead to the “disgruntledness” we saw with the offense this year. If his ego is as big as it appears on his interviews, I bet Manny wanted to fire his *** during the spring game!
 
Dan was an ******* but doesn’t mean some of the players had a bad attitude.
It was the perfect mixture of:
1. Hands off (offense), inexperienced HC
2. OC style and expectations not being aligned with players
3. Players having poor attitudes and work ethic
4. The QB room being the opposite of leaders
5. OC being a b!tchfaced **** ****smoke
 
Came to Miami with a know it all / I'm better than you attitude and just kept pointing the fingers at players and others instead of scheming.
Agreed. I don't care if the guy is an ******* because I know I'm one too, but this idiot should not be calling plays anywhere! Such a disappointment!
 
Back
Top