Manny Navarro's interview with TVD

I can’t wait, CANT WAIT, for him to move on. This guy still thinks it’s the second half of 2021.

It’s 2023. Not everything was Gattis fault last year.
Wow I hope he isn't the cause of the season going off the rails. JB needs a red shirt and I don't have confidence that Emory could do anything substantial at this young stage of his career. If his head isn't right we are in trouble again.

Advertisement
"Coach wanted me to play, but it was my decision." So it wasn't his decision. Let's try not to be that desperate for bowl eligibility this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If he was a big league player, I can understand the play.

A player of his caliber doesn’t get to pull big **** moves like that when the school is trying to close on transfer portal targets.

So, if I was in his position, I would’ve not done what he did.
what did he do?

@Ghandi I’m glad you said it. Reading that article really rubbed me the wrong way on top of the little nuggets soles guys have dropped here about TVD it doesn’t give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

No need to go on and rehash to much. Hopefully he plays well, win 9 or more and he goes high in the draft to help start some elite Qb’s heading to play for Mario

Advertisement
If he was a big league player, I can understand the play.

A player of his caliber doesn’t get to pull big **** moves like that when the school is trying to close on transfer portal targets.

So, if I was in his position, I would’ve not done what he did.
I posted about this a few weeks ago. Not a fan either, don't see any leadership qualities. Should have told Bama and ND **** off publicy if he was a real hard core Cane and rallied his teammates behind him for life. I bet those 2001 - 2002 Canes would follow Dorsey into ****.

I dont think everything was TVD's fault last year, however, I will say this: his body language and facial expressions during games last year were the worst Ive seen out of a QB, maybe ever. And in my view, given the role of a QB, TVD has to realize how he comports himself, and his mood has a real impact on others

Thats one thing I hope the staff spoke to him about

Not everything will be perfect all the time. But that's when your leaders cant be Debbie Downers

Advertisement
Back