Manny Navarro is in the tank too

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
listen to his interview with Big O. he dismisses Butch and says Mario is best fit.

Advertisement
MANNY IS A MORON. mario isnt the best fit. im pretty sick of manny in general. by default he is the only reporter around but i can tell you one thing, only antiquated sports writers work for dying newspapers.

This dumb **** just wants the program to be in shambles so he has more ****** material to write.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny is a nole fan. always has been...of course he wants Wario at miami.

Mario-Cristobal.jpg

Advertisement
Seriously, I can't even fully enjoy the Golden news because everytime I turn around I see another article or interview from a South Florida writer telling the world that Mario "I was fired from FIU" Cristobal is the best fit and most viable option to replace Golden. This is bull****.

Seriously, I can't even fully enjoy the Golden news because everytime I turn around I see another article or interview from a South Florida writer telling the world that Mario "I was fired from FIU" Cristobal is the best fit and most viable option to replace Golden. This is bull****.

The scariest part is how bad Alabama fans would LOVE for UM to take Lane or Mario.

Advertisement
They are all positioning to get into the good graces of the potential head guy.

I'd take mario, as assistant HC under butch.

I think this would be an interesting scenario. Let Mario take over once Butch is ready to retire. South Florida recruiting would be ours again.

Advertisement
Back