Manny Navarro goes HAM on the admin!!!!

Advertisement
Good more of those morons in the media should.

Has Joe Rose lofted any softballs this morning for the loser the eat up?

Advertisement
Thanks manny..... A fire needs to be lit under Miami's administrative staff and coaches a5S..... They don't care about football. Donna shalala is the problem. We have degenerated as a program every year since she has been here.... She needs to gtfoh. While she does exceptional on the academic side of things. She is horrible on football management of a program.... Miami's football program put the U of Miami on the map and for it to be treated like this is a crime in itself. It's underfunded and not put in a position to succeed because the higher ups are more worried about it's image and how to save money by hiring some of these low rate coaches..... Miami's administration is failing the football program.

Ethered.

Shalala is all about collecting money and just having a team. Her indifference toward the program has killed us.

Advertisement
He nailed it. I wonder his username in the WEZ. WhatTheHell, is that you Manny? You do write pretty **** well.

ba702138cfe2f93c428a80385488d4abeb02b4914d0961f852f8fda358b43570.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Solid stuff, but really, those are the same things we've been saying for the past decade. I am glad he is putting it out there though.

Personally, I think coaching is more to blame than anything else. Even with all the limitations Manny described, Shannon and Golden brought in strong recruiting classes early on. The success in recruiting faded because it became clear neither of those guys could turn in a decent on-the-field product.

The next coach we bring in (be it in 2015 or 2016) will enjoy similar recruiting success in his first couple of years, and, if he wins, it will continue. If he doesn't, he'll go the way of Shannon and Golden.

The money angle is nice, but it gives Folden another excuse for being a failure. The idiots will read that **** and claim Folden as screwed because UM is too cheap.

I would ask this: who did Folden try to hire that UM told him, "No. He is too expensive."? Does anyone think he brought Dorito here because we couldn't afford a different DC? Or did he bring him here because he was his right hand man, bff, and Assistant HC?

Then, we paid Coley more than he was making at fsu to get him.

The administration and trustees have failed for not demanding excellence. But make no mistake. Folden is still a major league fail all on his own. Nebraska just fired a guy for doing what these clowns would applaud Folden for doing.

Advertisement
Back