Manny makes “interesting stop” on the trail

We should be able to out recruit Cal and UCLA unless he is set on staying home. Kid can play

Advertisement
We should be able to out recruit Cal and UCLA unless he is set on staying home. Kid can play
Or, maybe he actually cares about education. Miami is not in the same league with those two academically. Even USC and Michigan are ranked substantially above us academically. Obviously, Yale is elite and Miami isn’t that much ahead of Georgia.

Whoops, I just checked the latest US News rankings. Georgia (along with Syracuse) have slipped a little ahead of Miami. We are tied with Pitt and FSU now. Miami’s descent into mediocrity has spread from football to academics.

Advertisement
I’ve noticed something different with the recruiting board this year. Doesn’t look like Miami is willing to get their ****s left at the alter with these Florida divas anymore and are going out and building relationships and offering out of state kids EARLY. Love it. So far, the offers look really great in Florida and outside of Florida. If we can just win and make it to the ACCCG and look like we are a program about to take the next steps then the kids will follow. We need a convincing 10-2 season and not a fake good season like 2017.

Advertisement
My favorite QB in 2021 is Nussmeir and then maybe the Kyron kid. Their numbers and tape are exceptional and in a state where there are many good football teams playing with a Lashlee type offense.

I’ve noticed something different with the recruiting board this year. Doesn’t look like Miami is willing to get their ****s left at the alter with these Florida divas anymore and are going out and building relationships and offering out of state kids EARLY. Love it. So far, the offers look really great in Florida and outside of Florida. If we can just win and make it to the ACCCG and look like we are a program about to take the next steps then the kids will follow. We need a convincing 10-2 season and not a fake good season like 2017.
We do this every year.

We do this every year.
We don’t actively recruit and offer out of state kids this early. We are always doing this in May at the minimum. Always late to the game. I’m just saying, I’m glad they are trying to build relationships with these out of state kids now instead of later.

Advertisement
We don’t actively recruit and offer out of state kids this early. We are always doing this in May at the minimum. Always late to the game. I’m just saying, I’m glad they are trying to build relationships with these out of state kids now instead of later.
Not so. We were chasin that QB from Oregon two yesrs ago. We’re always chasing a few OOS kids this time of year. Everyone wants to see what we do as new, but that don’t make it so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back