Manny just Mannied at Pedo st.

Advertisement
I thought the Manny hire was a joke, but let’s not make fun. Our 8 million dollar savior got his *** kicked in by MTSU. He’s not much better.
Dude reminds me of Al Golden, just a little darker. Too stubborn to change, complains that he needs his players to win, yet never wins, need toughness, pillars etc.

Advertisement
The Ohio State might be the make or break game for Manny at PSU. Might not be able to bring Manny back if OSU offense go crazy. I have a feeling that Ryan Day might break some records that game.
Ohio State routs nearly everyone though. They’ve beaten Michigan State and their $9M Head Corch 49-20 and 56-7 the past two seasons.

Early Prediction: Ohio State 63, Penn State 13

Last edited:
The sad thing is, there are actually coaches, who bust their ***, who've been around the game their entire lives, that don't get sooo many opportunities to fail like Manny Diaz.

Maybe I'm biased, as a UM fan, but that guy literally fails everywhere and still gets chances. A dominant run game has always exposed him. And still, just like at UM, he doesn't adjust.

The guy is a LB coach, by trade, who can't recruit a decent LB. He, also, has never been able to actually coach LBs. How TF does he keep getting jobs???
Couldn’t have said it better myself my friend. Facts!

Advertisement
Purdue should’ve beat them too. Gave up like 450 yards in that game.

Man and they're going to get so much worse if they keep him around and he gets 'his guy's'

He'll be canned end of season most likely. Though, I really hope he isn't.

Advertisement
Back