Manny just Mannied at Pedo st.

I keyed on some of their LBs this game and they were AWFUL.

Curtis Jacobs was a big 4-star recruit there and he was putting out some really bad LB tape today....wrong gaps, undershooting blockers and completely taking himself out of the play, poor angles. I mean it did resemble LB play we saw under Manny, so i don't know if that's how the kid was last year or he's already started picking up bad habits in this D, but it was BAD. Those Michigan backs had wide open gaps in the back 7 today. Just embarrassing.

Advertisement
The sad thing is, there are actually coaches, who bust their ***, who've been around the game their entire lives, that don't get sooo many opportunities to fail like Manny Diaz.

Maybe I'm biased, as a UM fan, but that guy literally fails everywhere and still gets chances. A dominant run game has always exposed him. And still, just like at UM, he doesn't adjust.

The guy is a LB coach, by trade, who can't recruit a decent LB. He, also, has never been able to actually coach LBs. How TF does he keep getting jobs???

Advertisement
The sad thing is, there are actually coaches, who bust their ***, who've been around the game their entire lives, that don't get sooo many opportunities to fail like Manny Diaz.

Maybe I'm biased, as a UM fan, but that guy literally fails everywhere and still gets chances. A dominant run game has always exposed him. And still, just like at UM, he doesn't adjust.

The guy is a LB coach, by trade, who can't recruit a decent LB. He, also, has never been able to actually coach LBs. How TF does he keep getting jobs???
Anti-Meritocracy

Submitting to 418 yards rushing was the third worst in Penn State history, and worst since 1997.

Manuela still has failing to do.

Please note the Mississippi State record for most rushing yards given up in a single game was 569 yards, at Houston in 1969.

Last edited:
I had to borrow this from the WEZ. We call him the Kiosk Mall Jeweler. You wonder how he stays in business.
1665894522245.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back