Manny is making me nervous.

Advertisement
Crazy the Manny is actually going to try and play with 85 scholarship players his year. When was the last time this novel idea was done at Miami. About time!!!!!!
They kept hiring nice guys and those nice guys hired yes men...........at MD has got balls I give him that.

... sometimes it is hard to enjoy good things when we have gotten hopes dashed over and over again the last 15 years..
.. just enjoy the moment.. it's been a breathless few weeks of excitement.

YES that's a good plan.....the best way to go.

There's always that "honeymoon glow" when you think everything that's happening is great.

Enjoy it now and put away the venom. There a time for everything ....and now is a time to enjoy

Advertisement
I'm not an optimist by nature. But, Manny's moves so far have me looking forward to great things from this program. I just hope that feeling doesn't result in this again.
main-qimg-4e15926a804d3ae7fdc0998f46fa78ee

Alprazolam 0.5 mg t.i.d.

He has always came off as very intelligent and meticulous in his thought process.

I've tried to envision him in some of those 'WTF?!' two minute offense debacles that were commonplace under Shannon, Golden, and even Richt for that matter.

I can't see Diaz making any decision during a game that he couldn't adequately explain his thought process behind it.

We won't see a timeout not called to stop the clock, as if the coaches don't remember they have one still.

We won't see a two minute offense ran with each ball snapped with under 10 seconds on the play clock.

We won't see an offense being ran seemingly without rhyme of reason. We will see plays called that are strategic and exploit the defenses weakness.

We will see an offense held to the same standard as the defense was in previous years... And that equality of accountability will reflect the defensive statistics, as they will no longer constantly be defending 50 yards of the field - because the offense goes three and out, and punts are shanked for 15 yards.

I just can't see Diaz not making it explicably clear that adjustments aren't exclusive to the week of practice before a game. Problems need to be identifiedas they happen, and adjustments need to be made before the next respective series.

Advertisement
Canes ALWAYS run the edge of the envelope pushing the edge with attitude, **** ITS REFRESHING FEELING.

BE AGGRESSIVE... TAKE IT TAKE IT.

And NEVER EVER get mad at players who make aggressive mistakes there a reflection of their coaches ATTACKING always ATTACKING

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back