Manny is making me nervous.

Dingaan1828

Miss my dog
I'm not an optimist by nature. But, Manny's moves so far have me looking forward to great things from this program. I just hope that feeling doesn't result in this again.
main-qimg-4e15926a804d3ae7fdc0998f46fa78ee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It is normal to get all excited over new coach. You can take a strong drink, or some drugs or just remember Manny was hired by the same idiot that stunk up the place so bad that he choose to leave before the planes flew. That should take the edge off. If that isn’t enough to temper your enthusiasm, think about the fact that he was, although for just a very short time, the HEAD COACH of TEMPLE!!!!!!!!! Now lay down and relax .

I'm not an optimist by nature. But, Manny's moves so far have me looking forward to great things from this program. I just hope that feeling doesn't result in this again.
main-qimg-4e15926a804d3ae7fdc0998f46fa78ee

You are getting nervous because Manny is doing good things? That's one **** of a neurosis you are wrestling with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Crazy the Manny is actually going to try and play with 85 scholarship players his year. When was the last time this novel idea was done at Miami. About time!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back