Manny is just the type...

I'm all for it. I'd like to see Martell get the first half. Let Perry and Williams spilt the second half.

Its gives the fanbase 'some' motivation to watch this god-forsaken bowl game. This bowl has loss written all over it. Playing the day after Christmas in the opponent's home stadium. Brutal. Martell might end up being the only QB who'd be motivated to prepare for this game.

And I just wanna see the kid play here before he hangs it up. :cool:
And this is an example of the type of decision making that gets a corch like manuela "me cojerion por detras" diaz to be hired at Miami. Let's just see what happens because it's cool.

Advertisement
What’s your opinion of Perry and his gamers and **** videos? Should Manny have booted him too? How about Williams when he went AWOL and his family started trashing the program? What about Willis taking a year off?

I think if you take a hard line it has to be consistent, not against it but don’t play favorites whatever the policy is. I also think Martell got a bum deal and deserves his shot.
I don't care if Martell gets a shot or not, I doubt he's noticeably better than the other two. I do think it's funny that people act like we should be hard on this or that guy like most of the team hasn't taken days off. We don't have a QB who's been 100%, so it's not like some deserving soul would be on the bench if Martell played.

Ok you were doing well until your last dumb *** paragraph. U **** sure know if we had Marino or Jackson they could do whatever they want.
Also these kids don’t care who’s leading as long as you’re wining. So stop with the nonsense.
No....that don’t fly at the QB position. It’s the most important position on the field...tone setter and the team leader.

A QB can’t just leave for 1/4 of the season - taking personal time twice during the season and once in preseason - go on vacation the last few games of the season, and then start a bowl game. That shows a complete and total lack of discipline, accountability, vision, and overall leadership from coaches.

Dont matter who it is...Lamar, Marino, Aaron Rogers...you cannot start anyone in a bowl game, after he just recently abandoned his brothers

I feel like I’m following a rich-kid private school junior high team who is letting the Mayor’s son coach the team because he likes to play Madden

Advertisement
Manny Diaz is so obviously in over his head, and so devoid of true leadership skills, it’s almost cringeworthy to watch. He’s not a commander...he’s not a leader of men.

Manny will 100% lose the locker room if he starts Tate...and I’m talking next year too. Think the players don’t respect him now? Let him do this. He will nuke that locker room.

In a season filled with stupid and crazy coaching decisions, It would be THE stupidest and THE craziest decision he would’ve made all season. Even crazier than playing Tate a ridiculous amount of snaps at WR in the Florida game, after he’d only practiced at the position for about a week.

QBs are team leaders and set the tone for the team. So, I dont care if Tate were Lamar Jackson and Dan Marino rolled into one, you cannot...I repeat you CANNOT start a guy and allow him to
Lead a group of young men he abandoned for 1/4 of the season.

That's why if The Lost Child starts against mighty La. Tech, it will surly CREATE DISSENSION among the team, and the team may not recover from said emotional trauma.

Advertisement
Back