Manny is just the type...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He should have been booted when he took his mental health break. Program is softer than baby ****.

What’s your opinion of Perry and his gamers and **** videos? Should Manny have booted him too? How about Williams when he went AWOL and his family started trashing the program? What about Willis taking a year off?

I think if you take a hard line it has to be consistent, not against it but don’t play favorites whatever the policy is. I also think Martell got a bum deal and deserves his shot.

Advertisement
What’s your opinion of Perry and his gamers and **** videos? Should Manny have booted him too? How about Williams when he went AWOL and his family started trashing the program? What about Willis taking a year off?

I think if you take a hard line it has to be consistent, not against it but don’t play favorites whatever the policy is. I also think Martell got a bum deal and deserves his shot.
Willis at least had the common decency to take the whole year off. Perry is a **** up on the field but I have no problem with *** tapes as a general premise but he’s an idiot for putting it out. That said *** tapes is minor in comparison to missing games mid season to snap pics in NYC for the gram.

Advertisement

How did martell get a bum deal?

And no, you don’t have to perfectly consistent in your rules. JJ was clear on that.

He should have been booted when he took his mental health break. Program is softer than baby ****.

Sure... how about the other maroons who took a mental break on the field during FIU, GT, Duke and CMU..

Why don't you call those idi0ts out?

. ...worse is the players and coaches quitting on the field and then shamelessly dancing on the sidelines down by 2 TDs...

talk about soft.....

Advertisement
Back