Manny Is Determined to Play #53

I’m going to reserve judgement until we see him play. Something Manny said when asked about McCloud was that a DE doesn’t have to think as much as an LB. I hope he does well not only for himself but it’ll give us some experience on the field.

Advertisement
There's no doubt Manny Diaz is determined to play McCloud at DE no matter what

We have good, younger DEs that should be getting time over this "Experiment"

Manny has no problem with getting the right coaching staff in place, and I like that....but his down fall might be his loyalty to these upperclassmen...even when they aren't that good.
Johnson been out with health protocol..yea it’s 53 will you play..literally no proven returners at DE

Advertisement
There's no doubt Manny Diaz is determined to play McCloud at DE no matter what

We have good, younger DEs that should be getting time over this "Experiment"

Manny has no problem with getting the right coaching staff in place, and I like that....but his down fall might be his loyalty to these upperclassmen...even when they aren't that good.
What makes you believe that Manny is going to be playing McCloud? What makes you believe that McCloud is undeserving? Any insight to how he is doing a DE would be helpful.

Can we change the name of this site to HATERSINSIGHT. Everytime I log on its straight negativity by so called fans 🚮. Same idiots buying tickets, donating money, and sliding into recruits & player's DM's; but believe MIAMI deserves to go 0-12 every year😂😂😂....
It's a message board. Feel free to challenge the OP's post.

Advertisement
Have you ever seen McCloud play DE?

Why are we always in a hurry to say someone sucks?

Wait, you mean this isn't like a Crystal Ball, where someone gets bonus points for being the first one to post his crappy hot-take?

@423Hurricane , I’m working on my new introduction on the Welcome to CIS board as bAndrew deleted my last one which was a #KTDT grim reaper gif. What do you think? It’s just a draft:

Hi. My name is RVA and I’m a Maude Mod on this bored (Damnit @Canedog) board. I’d like to welcome you to the #KTDT if you **** around CIS. CIS seeks to maximize user experience for Cane fans without charge except for $25 for ads-free which is way less annoying and don’t ***** about it either. Please let me know if I can do anything to make your journey on the SS Androol stay with us more comfortable.

Advertisement
Get em, bAndrew!

or

Perhaps he should visit the Welcome to CIS board - where we serve warm cookies and milk and seek to to ease users into the CIS experience through genteel introductions and positive reinforcement???
I see Andrew took the banner with the green background (your welcome Andrew) and gave the maudes the orange.

I’m also disappointed that I missed the Welcome to CIS board. Warm cookies and milk are not necessary but maybe a discount on my ad free subscription would ease my disappointment.

Advertisement
The Trent Harris comparison is apt. He’s a converted high school defensive end who was actually the most athletic of the three freshmen linebackers who started in 2016. He struggles playing in space and can’t read and diagnose an offensive play fast enough as an off the ball player. He’s out of position or just super late to the ball as a linebacker. As a situational end, he can just focus on his one responsibility. It eliminates what he can’t do and emphasizes what he’s better at. He’s not going to be a star there but he will be productive in a limited role. They’re not going to list play two ends the entire game like they did last year. There will be at least four guys getting burn, maybe more. Don’t be shocked if McCloud ends up with 7 or 8 sacks this year.

If he is looking as good as coach Simpson and Diaz are saying he is looking then being determined to play him is valid.
I trust their judgement.

It is not like we have a bunch of experienced DEs ready to fill in for the guys who left.
Don't keep falling for the coach speak. Remember all the praise he received last off-season? How did that turn out?

Everyone’s an expert except the ones who get paid to be the expert.

tbh the "expert" beat writers for the canes outside of the cis guys are all pretty trash. furones might be the only decent one out of the papers/blogosphere. navarro, smd, chirinos, and jackson are all in to generate clicks come **** or high water for their garbage papers, and sotu offers a bunch of takes without much substance.

Advertisement
Back