Manny Is Determined to Play #53

There's no doubt Manny Diaz is determined to play McCloud at DE no matter what

We have good, younger DEs that should be getting time over this "Experiment"

Manny has no problem with getting the right coaching staff in place, and I like that....but his down fall might be his loyalty to these upperclassmen...even when they aren't that good.
Cool story Brahhh

Advertisement
I don’t see him starting but he’s going to get some burn in certain situations and I feel like he's going to be productive when given those opportunities.

There's no doubt Manny Diaz is determined to play McCloud at DE no matter what

We have good, younger DEs that should be getting time over this "Experiment"

Manny has no problem with getting the right coaching staff in place, and I like that....but his down fall might be his loyalty to these upperclassmen...even when they aren't that good.
Have you ever seen McCloud play DE?

Why are we always in a hurry to say someone sucks?

Advertisement
I guess I am alone because I feel sorry for McCloud and the other Linebackers who have had terrible line backing coaches. We suck at that position, but it is scary to think McCloud may be one of our better DE. I would have thought the younger DE would be farther along. I agree they should be getting more reps than our 6or seven year senior LB.
I do sort of agree with the OP though. Young guys need to be getting more burn

No clue how Zach will do at DE however; if he can provide good pass rushing ability in 3rd and long situations then that shall be a plus in my book. I don’t want him eating starter minutes but as a situational DE I’m sure he will surprise us. Not sure why Manny feels the need to sunshine pump him up but hey, maybe the other DE’s aren’t producing right now. Guess we’ll see how it goes come Saturday’s 2nd scrimmage.

Advertisement
Maybe 53 is determined to play and is busting his *** when it would've been easier to hang them up.

Some of you are weird as ****, still hating on a model young man for his play at another position he's no longer playing. You aren't there at practice, yet have an opinion? Weird, just strange as ****.

Advertisement
So if you accept as fact that McCloud will be terrible at DE and ghat Manny is determined to play him no matter what, then maybe you could make this argument, but as far as I know, neither of those is a given.

So this is all just spinning wheels.

I hope he does well and it’s a good storybook ending for him. As long as he’s deserving of the time with what he shows in practice. I’m not sure how anyone knows how he is at DE unless they’ve seen him. Has anyone actually been at a practice or talked to an objective person who has who has seen him at DE???

Advertisement
Can we change the name of this site to HATERSINSIGHT. Everytime I log on its straight negativity by so called fans 🚮. Same idiots buying tickets, donating money, and sliding into recruits & player's DM's; but believe MIAMI deserves to go 0-12 every year😂😂😂....

Advertisement
Back