Manny Is Determined to Play #53

CanesFootball

Recruit
There's no doubt Manny Diaz is determined to play McCloud at DE no matter what

We have good, younger DEs that should be getting time over this "Experiment"

Manny has no problem with getting the right coaching staff in place, and I like that....but his down fall might be his loyalty to these upperclassmen...even when they aren't that good.

Advertisement
who is that GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

Manny has no problem with getting the right coaching staff in place, and I like that....but his down fall might be his loyalty to these upperclassmen...even when they aren't that good.
Shut the **** up. You don’t know ****. I hate “fans” like you. You’re an idiot making uninformed assumptions. GFY

Advertisement
We just gotta hope Harvey and Johnson lock down being starters. Hopefully Johnson can have a good rest of spring since he’s been out. If 1 of those 2 aren’t performing, 53 is gonna play more than we’d want

Advertisement
He looked good coming off the edge a few times in his career and in the short clips this spring. If he is doing his job you play him all day. He’s probably stronger than the whole group.
Leave the linebacker Mccloud in the past and lest see what he’s got.
If he is setting the edge strong game one I’m rollin.

Kys

Advertisement
Back