Manny Interview on 560 at 8 AM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for scribing Nick! Manolo has everything it seems working in his favor right now. Let’s hope his hot streak continues into the Spring and a true evaluation, along with Enos’ input, of the QB position. As it’s going to be critical I believe that we have someone identified by the end of Spring, or at the least a Top 2 grouping. He, or they, are going to need all of the Summer months followed by Fall camp to fully understand Dan’s diverse offense, get the concepts down, all while working to gain rhythm with receivers, backs, and tight ends so we look the part come August 24th.

Love it. Play any body, any time, any where.
Manny DID NOT say that- that was our motto during our glory years- look at our ***** cream puff weakass schedule for this season- Bethune cookman?? Central Michigan??? and a three week gap between cent mich and a weakened declining V. Tech??? Pitiful man - friggin pitiful- oh how the mighty have fallen- can Manny bring us back- at least partway? I don’t know- only time will give the answer to that- all us fans can do is sit back and watch

Advertisement
Manny DID NOT say that- that was our motto during our glory years- look at our ***** cream puff weakass schedule for this season- Bethune cookman?? Central Michigan??? and a three week gap between cent mich and a weakened declining V. Tech??? Pitiful man - friggin pitiful- oh how the mighty have fallen- can Manny bring us back- at least partway? I don’t know- only time will give the answer to that- all us fans can do is sit back and watch

You’re a total idiot. A complete dolt. A moron. A knuckledragging mouth-breather. You don’t have one fūcking idea what you’re talking about. Post less.

Here is the link for those who haven't heard the interview.

Go Canes

Your enthusiasm for #TNM really shows. Ahhhh...no!

My response was an inference to his thoughts.

Advertisement
playing FLORIDA, FLORIDA STATE, VIRGINIA TECH, GT, PITT. you get what im getting at. the canes have never backed down from anyone. lets just concentrate on one game at a time. some folks will always find something wrong with everything. ****.

our kids aint machines. they need breaks sometimes. remember our schedule in the big east. we won the national championship when we belonged to the big east. we are surely coming back to prominence. baby steps, baby steps young man. in do time. patience daniel son. wax on, wax off. paint the fence. :hh9beelfgeoezuwg.jpg:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back