Manny has evaluated bye weeks

1-7 after bye weeks since manny has been here (HC and DC)
d23e17781b565978d695bcac07a0663f.jpg

Advertisement
We aint good after bye weeks this year either. We came out totally unprepared against Clemson. Way too many penalties. Obviously the record speaks for itself. Something needs to change

we got smashed by Clemson. No one here knows what went into preparation. They smashed every single thing we tried.

well when is it about preparation and just about us sucking

I mean we sucked last year even when we didn't have a bye week so losing to UNC (after a miracle 4th and 17) and baker ******** the pooch against VT, and then the FIU debacle we could have very well lost those games even if it wasn't a bye week

this year the team we played after the bye week was the best team in the nation. I think the panic surrounding bye weeks is misleading. We just sucked last year in my opinion and this year we would have lost to clemson regardless if we had time off or not, so would any other team in the nation
It isnt that we lost to Clemson. We were going to lose that game regardless. The bye week phenomenon is how unprepared, unpolished, and undisciplined we look every. time. Also add the fact that the game planning is terrible. That is what I’ve noticed coming off byes and what triggers me.
Losing to Clemson never had anything to do with it one way or another. All of the sane fans just wanted us to make it somewhat competitive and not a be a complete *** handing, as it has been now the last 3 times we’ve played them.

It isnt that we lost to Clemson. We were going to lose that game regardless. The bye week phenomenon is how unprepared, unpolished, and undisciplined we look every. time. Also add the fact that the game planning is terrible. That is what I’ve noticed coming off byes and what triggers me.
Losing to Clemson never had anything to do with it one way or another. All of the sane fans just wanted us to make it somewhat competitive and not a be a complete *** handing, as it has been now the last 3 times we’ve played them.
Spot on! Unfortunately, when you mention the noticeable flaws with this team, sunshine pumpers get triggered and then resort to name calling :ROFLMAO: I just dealt with a tard who has an I.Q. lower than room temperature! You know who your son...

Advertisement
NC St is not a good team but are we a good team? They do have as many ACC wins as we do right now. We play uninspired ball next Fri they will beat us. Yes I think we are the better team and should beat them by at least 2 tds but they are not a bottom of the conference team so far this year. Right now their conference record is 4-2

Advertisement
NC St is not a good team but are we a good team? They do have as many ACC wins as we do right now. We play uninspired ball next Fri they will beat us. Yes I think we are the better team and should beat them by at least 2 tds but they are not a bottom of the conference team so far this year. Right now their conference record is 4-2
Swampy, did you have an account under the same name on the old Canes board?

Advertisement
A lot of people at Clemson didnt feel that way in the early years of Dabo and no im not comparing Manny to Dabo just comparing the similarities

Coaching wise maybe University wise not even in the same galaxy.

Until UM the University puts football first not going to happen.

NC State being 4-2 proves the point how mediocre this conference is because they stink. Now, they’re down to their 3rd string true freshman QB because Hockman sucks so badly. We should do to them what we should have done to Pitt and UVAG.

I believe we beat NCST, beyond that, I want to see how Miami actually plays and executes

you can play poorly and still defeat bad teams

That’s the part that dopey fans don’t get. You know like the ones who used to flaunt Coker’s record as proof that the people criticizing him were outrageous miserable assh0les.

Remember when you and I were lamenting the horrifying Buttgers game, and the nerds were all over us? WE got lucky with a NC level team to beat a one win Buttgers team that was getting drummed 60-3 by anyone with a pulse. We were told a win’s a win then too.

Advertisement
Nobody WANTS Manny to fail. We have seen this too many times in our recent history to just ignore the same pattern as previous failed coaches. And just like now there were posters who defended those horrible coaches until the bitter end. The definition of insanity......people just look at the makeup of our defensive coaching staff. If you think that’s what the resumes of position coaches at the University of Miami are supposed to look like, there is no reason for you speak when we’re talking about football on this site. Just read and keep it moving.
I agree with this 💯. If somebody wants Manny to fail then they don’t bleed orange and green. Why would you want the coach of Miami to fail? If the coach fails the team fails. Plus this is Manny’s dream job and I don’t see him ever leaving if he’s successful and he’s young. If he can turn this thing around we can sustain it because he won’t leave like the other coaches that bolted for the NFL. I feel like we finally have an offensive staff that is Miami caliber but far from it on the defensive side.

A lot of people at Clemson didnt feel that way in the early years of Dabo and no im not comparing Manny to Dabo just comparing the similarities

Do you realize there are a million programs who have compared their failing coaches to ***** and how he struggled for a couple years? Unfortunately, most of this early guys have failed. We’ve done it here. FSU fans did it with Tagfart. Everyone does it.

Now we have Mabo.

I believe we beat NCST, beyond that, I want to see how Miami actually plays and executes

you can play poorly and still defeat bad teams
We've done this for most of the year. Manny is a poor coach and it shows in this team's poor undisciplined play.

Do you realize there are a million programs who have compared their failing coaches to ***** and how he struggled for a couple years? Unfortunately, most of this early guys have failed. We’ve done it here. FSU fans did it with Tagfart. Everyone does it.

Now we have Mabo.

Now we have Mabo.

The best we can hope for isnt a complete downwars spiral but Manny wins games he supposed to and loses consistently to better teams. Fanbase gets restless and we need a coach that can get us over the hump.

Advertisement
Back