Manny has evaluated bye weeks

ill never get this -- why want the guy to fail? well never be successful firing and hiring coaches every 3-5 years esp when well never get into the ball park to pay a ready made coach like an Urban or another uber high priced guy commanding nearly 7-10 mill (going rate for a very good to elite name). hopefully, manny figures it out so we can be relevant again and contend

Rather him fail now and get a legit coach. He’s one of those guys that sticks around for 4-5 years sucking the program dry. He doesn’t have the goods it’s just not in him.

Advertisement
Rather him fail now and get a legit coach. He’s one of those guys that sticks around for 4-5 years sucking the program dry. He doesn’t have the goods it’s just not in him.

Funny you say that... my buddy who played for Clemson said the samething about Dabo after year 2.... now hes scared when Saban retires theyll lose him.

Hea figuring things out. I will say at least he made changes after year 1 disaster of a season but he made changes. Lets see what happens after this season

Im not wishing Manny to fail because if he goes that means we're losing consistently again. I want to this program to win and i dont care how they do it. Just win....

triggered GIF

you realize well never hire a "legit" coach in terms someone who has proven high end success on this level right? we dont have the money to drop for a guy like that would command 6+ mill from another p5. it took 5-6 mill a year for UF to get mullen. our best bet is to hope one of these unproven guys work out. whether its manny or someone after him, thats about in line of what we get and what we can get realistically.

Advertisement
Funny you say that... my buddy who played for Clemson said the samething about Dabo after year 2.... now hes scared when Saban retires theyll lose him.

Hea figuring things out. I will say at least he made changes after year 1 disaster of a season but he made changes. Lets see what happens after this season

Im not wishing Manny to fail because if he goes that means we're losing consistently again. I want to this program to win and i dont care how they do it. Just win....

Huge difference between manny and dabo

Clemson actually gives a fck about Football and winning.

Advertisement
if we win next friday, idc. i wont hold Clemson against them but ill def hold last year against them.
they'll win, but the question is how they'll play. They need to look and perform better than they have the last several weeks for there to be any hope.

they'll win, but the question is how they'll play. They need to look and perform better than they have the last several weeks for there to be any hope.

agreed. they have to look like a team that is about 2 scores better than NCSU. thats about our advantage this year with our holes. were bout 2 scores better if we play like we should (not perfect bc thats not a reality for any team but as you should. they dont have an excuse barring covid

Advertisement
well when is it about preparation and just about us sucking

I mean we sucked last year even when we didn't have a bye week so losing to UNC (after a miracle 4th and 17) and baker ******** the pooch against VT, and then the FIU debacle we could have very well lost those games even if it wasn't a bye week

this year the team we played after the bye week was the best team in the nation. I think the panic surrounding bye weeks is misleading. We just sucked last year in my opinion and this year we would have lost to clemson regardless if we had time off or not, so would any other team in the nation

We sucked after byes. We sucked before byes. We sucked in bowl games. We sucked on the road. We sucked at home. We did not like green eggs and ham.

We sucked last year dude. It had nothing to do with bye weeks. Give it a rest already.
didn't even see your post before I typed mine but I think you're right on the money

Advertisement
We sucked after byes. We sucked before byes. We sucked in bowl games. We sucked on the road. We sucked at home. We did not like green eggs and ham.

We sucked last year dude. It had nothing to do with bye weeks. Give it a rest already.
We have sucked so far after a bye this year as well. And let’s not forget we won games and played better when we didn’t have a buy last year. But the game after the buy weeks were straight terrible, to include the big goose egg we laid in the bowl game. There was absolutely no game planning against the teams we faced. History is hands down the best predictor of current or future performance. We’ll see if ole Slipnslide can change history.

Advertisement
Back