Manny has already lost the entire fanbase after 7 games. Stunning

Advertisement
Rose asked Manny directly about the "rebuild" remark. Manny's response was that he was referring to rebuilding the confidence of the team after a disappointing loss.

Don't shoot the messenger.

His biggest problem is he was on the previous staff. People don't look at it like year 1 with a new coach. Just one more reason Flake James made a ****** hire.

he did it too himself with the over hype before the season. the big get of tate and then he sits the bench.

Advertisement
When you ARE 0-2 basically in bye weeks ...."Th-Th-The, Th-Th-The, Th-Th... That's all, folks!"

GAMEDAYS: We should of have stayed at the Holiday Inn and the fans should of have drank Dos Equis because like he says
"This is a rebuild".

"Stay thirsty, my friends."
source.gif

I was kidding myself after first 2 games saying, “I’ll hold off judgements till EoY, see how he recruits and staff changes he makes. Um, no. I’m done with him. F***, he does not even show improvement, game to game. WTF am I gonna wait for to see EoY? CMU and a 1-5 GT is all I need to watch.

Advertisement
Not only has Diaz lost the fanbase, he has lost the locker room ... with the exception of a few players look at the lack of effort ..... this team is not going balls to the wall to win for this corch or his handpicked staff. ray charles could see this.
It was visibly noticeable how the players appeared lethargic and as if they didn't want to be there.

Advertisement
Oh he did. He would be a great politician. Knows how to talk with no results.
He'd be a sh*t politician. A good politician can get people to vote for them and get them on board. Manny cant fool anyone, even 17 & 18 year kids dont want his nonsense, the guy cant recruit.

Rose asked Manny directly about the "rebuild" remark. Manny's response was that he was referring to rebuilding the confidence of the team after a disappointing loss.

Don't shoot the messenger.
LOL .... what 100% pure ******* bull**** .... Diaz is such a ******* spooge.

It took about 4 years for the entire fanbase to turn on Golden. His tenure **** near cased a civil war early on.

Took about 2.5 years to turn on Shannon

Took 3 years to turn on Richt.

Manny has done the impossible. He’s literally lost the entire fanbase in 7 games. It’s also appearing many in the media is now giving him the side eye. Everyone can see this dude is a bull**** artist, and that’s not good. His interviews are getting cringeworthy, and again, were only 7 games into his regime.

This is going to end really, really ugly folks.

He lost the fan base BECAUSE this program has been a disaster dating back to what the aforementioned three coaches helped add too.

Randy showed up five years after the Fiesta Bowl robbery and four years after an 11-2 season with an Orange Bowl win. Of course he got more time—despite 5-7, getting rolled 51-13 at Oklahoma game two and dropping six of his final seven games.

Golden's first game came weeks after the Nevin Shapiro story broke and the program white-knuckled it hoping to avoid the Death Penalty for three years.

Richt showed up with a solid resume two months after a 58-0 home loss to Clemson, where things had already bottomed out .... people ****ed at a four-game mid-season losing streak, but hanging in there as it was good guy Mark Richt.

Diaz is paying for the sins that came before him; 15 years of irrelevance, 7-9 run since Pittsburgh in 2017, 100-74 record since 2005 bowl game and fifth head coach in 14 years.

It's really shocking that a pent up, entitled fan base is taking a decade's worth of frustration out on a first-year guy who didn't hit the ground running?

Advertisement
He'd be a sh*t politician. A good politician can get people to vote for them and get them on board. Manny cant fool anyone, even 17 & 18 year kids dont want his nonsense, the guy cant recruit.
He had the fanbase eating his garbage up when he was hired.

It took about 4 years for the entire fanbase to turn on Golden. His tenure **** near cased a civil war early on.

Took about 2.5 years to turn on Shannon

Took 3 years to turn on Richt.

Manny has done the impossible. He’s literally lost the entire fanbase in 7 games. It’s also appearing many in the media is now giving him the side eye. Everyone can see this dude is a bull**** artist, and that’s not good. His interviews are getting cringeworthy, and again, were only 7 games into his regime.

This is going to end really, really ugly folks.
Will he last/withstand the 3 seasons that many of us think he will be granted, deserving of undeserving? 🤔

Advertisement
Back