Manny got Huevos

Im confused on what this fan base wants exactly. We have been begging for years to have a coach that has a pair of balls that ain’t afraid to drop them on the rest of college football. A guy who isn’t a yes man, and a Man who is as disgusted as we are when we lose a game. Manny Diaz is just that guy.

I understand the question is that he is “unproven” and that’s fine but no Miami fan would have signed off on a Dabo sweeney WR coach that never even had a coordinator job prior to getting the job. We have got to cut ties with all the Mario butch randy ext guys. 2001 is gone guys.

Manny Diaz is exactly what we needed to do, it can go wrong for sure but it’s also a possibility to get a stud in the mud coach like Dabo,Or a Lincoln Riley and become a winner. Getting a leach, Mario or any the other guys you name would be no better then Cmr 10 win ceiling. Don’t settle for the safe pick!!!! Let’s gamble with the Cuban and get the chains out!!!

Advertisement
The problem people are having is Diaz, just days ago, was offered his first HC opportunity at lowly Temple. Fast forward to yesterday and suddenly Miami offer's him the job. Schools such as Temple are great for a young Coach to prove himself. Miami should be exclusive to the proven one's only.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Im confused on what this fan base wants exactly. We have been begging for years to have a coach that has a pair of balls that ain’t afraid to drop them on the rest of college football. A guy who isn’t a yes man, and a Man who is as disgusted as we are when we lose a game. Manny Diaz is just that guy.

I understand the question is that he is “unproven” and that’s fine but no Miami fan would have signed off on a Dabo sweeney WR coach that never even had a coordinator job prior to getting the job. We have got to cut ties with all the Mario butch randy ext guys. 2001 is gone guys.

Manny Diaz is exactly what we needed to do, it can go wrong for sure but it’s also a possibility to get a stud in the mud coach like Dabo,Or a Lincoln Riley and become a winner. Getting a leach, Mario or any the other guys you name would be no better then Cmr 10 win ceiling. Don’t settle for the safe pick!!!! Let’s gamble with the Cuban and get the chains out!!!
Blake James is a fcukin gawd!!! He saw this coming a mile away.

Spoken like a chin strap Canes Fam moron.

Well Dabo didn’t even have a offer from a “Lowly temple” so I don’t see your point. You guys have been happy about every other hire so maybe this is the one we need.
Because my point isn't made by exceptions to the rule. Sure, you can cling on to the fantasy that he could be another Dabo, but Larry Coker and Randy Shannon are in our not so distant memory, and the likelihood of repeating those same mistakes is much more realistic than Manny Dabo.

I like Diaz though, always have.

What in the heck aren’t you watching to think randy Shannon or Larry put you to sleep Coker have in common? Larry and randy we’re apart of the butch Mario crew bro, we don’t want anything to do with 2001 Miami staff

Advertisement
What in the heck aren’t you watching to think randy Shannon or Larry put you to sleep Coker have in common? Larry and randy we’re apart of the butch Mario crew bro, we don’t want anything to do with 2001 Miami staff
They were coordinators promoted to HC without any prior head coaching experience. Are you understanding now?

Problem people have is we could of done better. Miami in 2018 is a far better job than what Clemson was when they first hired Dabo. Wasnt like they had a ton of options, **** I bet there where alot of people who didnt even know what state Clemson was in before Dabo turned it into a power.

The problem people are having was Diaz just days ago was offered his first HC opportunity at lowly Temple. Fast forward to yesterday and suddenly Miami offer's him the job. Schools such as Temple are great for a young Coach to prove himself. Miami should be exclusive to the proven one's only.
Well I could say that because you won games at other schools doesn't mean that will translate here in Miami, Manny has proven to win lol

Advertisement
Look, Diaz was not my first choice but I am willing to roll with him. People are upset with the lack of process in hiring a coach. The Dabo compare is tough. For every 1 Dabo there are how many that fail miserably??

People are rightfully very skeptically. This is only our 5th attempt to get it right

Advertisement
He will put Miami into a great recruiting advAntage with all of the Cuban ballers. That's about it.

He too will meet failure on the field.

Thanks for proving why your down vote % is pathetic. Unless you have a fortune teller biz on the side.

The problem people are having is Diaz, just days ago, was offered his first HC opportunity at lowly Temple. Fast forward to yesterday and suddenly Miami offer's him the job. Schools such as Temple are great for a young Coach to prove himself. Miami should be exclusive to the proven one's only.

Lowly Temple gave #8 UCF a better game than we would of in Orland! Scored 35 at BC! Scored 27 at Duke! We are not the same UM of 20 years ago, we have to stop thinking like we are!!!!!!!

Thanks for proving why your down vote % is pathetic. Unless you have a fortune teller biz on the side.

Actually, I proudly built that up from all of my anti Richt sentiments prior to this season. I was banned the entire season because of it, only to ride back in on my white horse to proclaim my greatness. Just ask the mods.

Actually, I proudly built that up from all of my anti Richt sentiments prior to this season. I was banned the entire season because of it, only to ride back in on my white horse to proclaim my greatness. Just ask the mods.
Yeah I wasn’t for richt either, said some nasty things about him from year 1. 15 years at UGA and we thought he would win LOL but that’s why I’m saying let’s take a risk on a guy who has potential to win big, rather a washed up has been who will only win 10 limit.

Advertisement
Back