Manny flys the Bat Signal

9643C9A0-A5AC-4788-A2FC-8C0DB8B945CE.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The more I look at his film and size I like Neal. I like 5'11 285+ great size and Feeley will shape him up

Go how is Neal's motor?

Kid has a great get off. He doesnt look like a player off the visual(sort of like sapp)....then i just watched him whip every ol in front of him in 1 on 1's fairly easily and that was last year going against guys older.

He appears to be a dog...and a kid that seem to generally want to be a cane. I think i was next to his fam during paradise last year...and they were like "they aint offer you yet welll you gonna let them see your work"...I had an affinity for him since..because kid was tryna earn that offer hard. When he reshapes the body some which is expected...he will be a good one...Nesta Lite...with probably more advancement in moves than Nesta at the same age

Advertisement
Kid has a great get off. He doesnt look like a player off the visual(sort of like sapp)....then i just watched him whip every ol in front of him in 1 on 1's fairly easily and that was last year going against guys older.

He appears to be a dog...and a kid that seem to generally want to be a cane. I think i was next to his fam during paradise last year...and they were like "they aint offer you yet welll you gonna let them see your work"...I had an affinity for him since..because kid was tryna earn that offer hard. When he reshapes the body some which is expected...he will be a good one...Nesta Lite...with probably more advancement in moves than Nesta at the same age
Neal measured in at 6’0.5 317 at the opening and tested great for a dt. Would be a solid take but I’m not sure it’s him yet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back