Manny flys the Bat Signal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven’t seen a thread on the gaytor board yet. They got a commit over UGA yesterday so they’re feeling themselves, going off on a “Mullet Is Better Than Kirby” tangent but the weekend is still young and Brooklyn suggested that there’s someone else so I’m just waiting for it.

Edit: this is the commit Brooklyn was thinking about. I still think more is on the way
veo lo que hiciste alli..........

Advertisement
I’m not sure but they said he camped 3 years in a row waiting for the offer seems plan B-ish to me but I’m not sure.

Doesn’t sound like there is room for him with Roberts, Riggins and Moise onboard already. Maybe he finds his way in late late in the process

veo lo que hiciste alli..........
E5171088-8185-4A37-85FB-5ED75C5554DB.gif

Advertisement
You cant normally take 3 or 4 every year. But until our numbers get back where they need to be with quality at the position we will.

Agreed. But also at the same time you’ll have kids declare early like Norton/ RJ. Guys that don’t pan out like Tyriec Martin. Injuries, hiatuses... etc.

If you take 3-4 every year you are in a great spot to cover all the bases.

You cant normally take 3 or 4 every year. But until our numbers get back where they need to be with quality at the position we will.
Depends on if the stay as seniors or leave as juniors. Plus basic attrition (DJJ) and injury. Not to mention we use 4 lineman. If we want a 8-10 man rotation we still need depth behind it. 3-4 each yr is perfect.

Advertisement
Back