Manny flys the Bat Signal

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• 7CD30A6C-84C1-4EAB-9230-114D92697025.gif
    7CD30A6C-84C1-4EAB-9230-114D92697025.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
I just get the feeling that the staff may have a kid or two on their board that they like better....
Itā€™s good sign u feel like. I feel like with the way Miami been recruiting theyā€™re not just set on one kid, and wait and wait and then the kid commit elsewhere. They recruiting on a national level now , and they should because they are a national brand. The kids in the south Florida going other places so, you almost have to recruit nationally in order to get back to that elite status. Clemson donā€™t only recruit Carolinas and Alabama donā€™t just recruit Alabama. So why should Miami only recruit south Florida or Miami. But I see what u mean.

Advertisement
At least you admit it unlike that *****, d revlee who continues to points his finger at others
Yeah. I ain't never had no issues with that. Had a bunch going on including calling all these **** clubs to set **** up. His name was bunched in there with a few others and one plays dt as well but that's not where well be playing him. That's all I got to say on that.

Yeah. I ain't never had no issues with that. Had a bunch going on including calling all these **** clubs to set **** up. His name was bunched in there with a few others and one plays dt as well but that's not where well be playing him. That's all I got to say on that.

He being Roberts. So we really are going to have him be a SDE?

Advertisement
I did not know this, time to go check the tears thread then šŸ˜.
I havenā€™t seen a thread on the gaytor board yet. They got a commit over UGA yesterday so theyā€™re feeling themselves, going off on a ā€œMullet Is Better Than Kirbyā€ tangent but the weekend is still young and Brooklyn suggested that thereā€™s someone else so Iā€™m just waiting for it.

Edit: this is the commit Brooklyn was thinking about. I still think more is on the way

Advertisement
I guess when someone commits on paradise the coaches will tweet out an alumni gif for their position. For example if a wr Commits they would tweet out a Michael Irvin gif

Advertisement
Back