Manny Diaz World Tour

The "NYC" stop is at a private residence in NJ. Only open to Category 5 & above donors.

But yes, plenty of Canes fans up in the NYC area. I hope the administration makes the area more of a focus for events like this going forward.

Is that what they say when you contact for information? Last year Richt spoke at a luncheon in a conference room at a hotel in Manhattan. There are many, many Miami alumni in the NYC metro area.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I could be sworn they've been doing these events in NY for years but I could be wrong. Miami has a large alumni base in NY and Chicago. ****, Atlanta too. That's where they need to add a stop instead of Jacksonville.

Nope, Jax is a huge recruiting area, like ATL, that we have finally recently been able to tap into. Sure, maybe it changes without Richt and/or gangster Hartley...but I don't think Manny was to lose what presence we have gained. That said, ATL should have definitely been included.

I could be sworn they've been doing these events in NY for years but I could be wrong. Miami has a large alumni base in NY and Chicago. ****, Atlanta too. That's where they need to add a stop instead of Jacksonville.

Yup. They've been doing the NYC and Chicago stops for a while.

Would really love for them to do a small coaches clinic or something in conjunction with one of these in like Dallas or Southern California too.

Obviously our alumni base in the northeast massssssively dwarfs these other areas but the publicity alone might be worth it.

Advertisement
Back