Official Manny Diaz THE SAVAGE

1699705273420.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manuela didn't lose this game, his offense let him down.
I dont get the hate for Manny, as a DC for us, he gave us exciting defensive play. As a head coach he wasn't it, but it wasn't for lack of effort. I'm glad the dude is doing well. His defense was great for most of the game and the offense for Penn State lost that game.

I dont get the hate for Manny, as a DC for us, he gave us exciting defensive play. As a head coach he wasn't it, but it wasn't for lack of effort. I'm glad the dude is doing well. His defense was great for most of the game and the offense for Penn State lost that game.
Same he tried all he could, some coaches just aren’t cut out for head coaching material he is a good coordinator. I don’t hate him when the administration was the one that ****ed up and hired him.

Dude couldn’t inspire a virgin to a boner with a naked supermodel in the room

Advertisement
Dude offense did not let him down. His defense did. Gave up multiple 3rd and long from the same old Manny ****. He's a slightly average DC. He was exposed by every single OC with a pulse when he was here. You guys don't owe Manny ****. He sucked as a HC and the defense gave us some decent moments solely because the offense was so bad. Soon as we got a remotely decent offense his defense fell off the wagon.

Please stop acting like Cane fans are over the top for despising him. It's warranted.

Penn St has a good defense expect for the last run by Corum-

It’s their offense-It’s pathetic-Allar, is not good-

Franklin still hasn’t beaten Michigan or Ohio St-

He’s going to get fired eventually-

You have to beat those teams-

Every year it’s the same result .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny realizing again, that in the crazy world of State College PA, he suffers in comparison to convicted pedo abuser rotting (hopefully) in prison.

Advertisement
Back