Official Manny Diaz THE SAVAGE

I keep warning them but they don’t listen.
A lot of people liked Manny here when he was our DC, too. His scheme is fun and Penn State has the horses on defense in that conference to make his defense look good. Plenty still liked him as a head coach when we all knew he was a dented can.

If you keep him away from evaluation...and just feed his defense good, highly rated players getting good coaching from the position coaches because he's not really in charge of any of that...and you just let him draw up wacky ****, I'm sure he's got an appeal. He has been a good defensive coordinator. It just always fizzles out...its why he's basically a journeyman coach.

Advertisement
then youve never worked or hired a social media team for your business or your job.

Correction, I've never worked or hired a social media team for YOUR business or job. My employer would never. And we invest millions into our social media presence.

This is lame af. We have actors on payroll we definitely wouldn't create a corny skit for any of the employees to do. If it was this wack it wouldn't even go public 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Correction, I've never worked or hired a social media team for YOUR business or job. My employer would never. And we invest millions into our social media presence.

This is lame af. We have actors on payroll we definitely wouldn't create a corny skit for any of the employees to do. If it was this wack it wouldn't even go public 🤣🤣🤣🤣
check out what doctors offices and dental offices do on SM.

Advertisement
Oh God... I'd rather not. It's always terribly corny. Ok, you made your point. 🤣🤣🤣
didnt mean to be negative to you bout it but was juts saying these teams sometimes get their own run way. could be different here but for the most part, ive seen its the SM team has a mind of its own and the rest follow along.

didnt mean to be negative to you bout it but was juts saying these teams sometimes get their own run way. could be different here but for the most part, ive seen its the SM team has a mind of its own and the rest follow along.

Oh nah. I didn't see it as negative. Just a different experience and perspective.

The Dr's office was a great reference point as I JUST saw a local dentistry, on my own Facebook, doing some super lame commercial. Smh

Oh nah. I didn't see it as negative. Just a different experience and perspective.

The Dr's office was a great reference point as I JUST saw a local dentistry, on my own Facebook, doing some super lame commercial. Smh
take a look at their tie toks and IG fi you thought their commercial was lame lol

Advertisement
We’ve discussed it heavily but he failed as a head coach. As a dc we was solid unless we played Clemson or another team with better talent and scheme. He’s still a goober tho

I think Franklin realized his flaws and put him in a better position to succeed. At Penn St he wasn’t allowed to bring any of his guys not even as analysts. He also isn’t really involved in recruiting.

Just take a look at the Penn St LB recruiting the last couple of years. Big, fast, athletic, and highly ranked guys. Guys who Diaz, Patke and Banda couldn’t be bothered with at Miami.

The Penn state people up here think he’s the best
I concur. Movedback to PA after 45 years in MA. I have tried to warn all the Penn State fans. I also point out that when I was in high school, Penn State was everybody's safety school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back