Coaching Manny Diaz Press Conference...

giphy.gif

Advertisement
He always brings up Clemson. Yes Dabo went 6-7 in year 3.

However, in Year 2 he made it to the ACC title game, beat #8 Miami on the road and played GT, who won the conference twice and finished 13th, and lost by combined 8 points.

Manny on the other hand has lost to FIU, LA Tech, and Ok ST plus we’ve been embarrassed by Clemson, UNC and Bama.

Manny’s biggest win might be the L to UF. It was also his first game and we’ve seen how things have gone since.

Manny, your a trash head coach. No way around that.

just getting by Western Michigan in 19 was a huge red flag to me...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Used to buy the narrative that he is a poor coach but a slick politician/car salesman then I watched this. Now I can see he is a failure at both. BBQ in the dorms is a "Holy Cow look at this" recruitment pitch? I need 4 recruiting classes to show the on-field product people expect? This is his excuse to the administration. Sad this is what we have become...

LMAO the fact that he started the conference even addressing this shows that he’s focused on off the field stuff. It was an 8 minute brown nosing for Julio and all his employers. Saban would never comment on anything other than the upcoming game.

Dead man walking. Worst part even he pulls off an amazing finish essentially he’s telling his bosses we are fine. We are like 10+ Off the field assistants short of what a top 10 team has.

He always brings up Clemson. Yes Dabo went 6-7 in year 3.

However, in Year 2 he made it to the ACC title game, beat #8 Miami on the road and played GT, who won the conference twice and finished 13th, and lost by combined 8 points.

Manny on the other hand has lost to FIU, LA Tech, and Ok ST plus we’ve been embarrassed by Clemson, UNC and Bama.

Manny’s biggest win might be the L to UF. It was also his first game and we’ve seen how things have gone since.

Manny, your a trash head coach. No way around that.
Once again Manny for every Dabo there is 75 others not even in Dabos ballpark

Advertisement
Among other things is the fact that he glosses over the ability to develop and scheme a way to win games.

Talent from great classes is nice but if they never grow and dying at the stem, what good is it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back