Coaching Manny Diaz Press Conference...

Bounty

Recruit
Used to buy the narrative that he is a poor coach but a slick politician/car salesman then I watched this. Now I can see he is a failure at both. BBQ in the dorms is a "Holy Cow look at this" recruitment pitch? I need 4 recruiting classes to show the on-field product people expect? This is his excuse to the administration. Sad this is what we have become...

Advertisement
Embarrassed Shame GIF

Advertisement
Appears UF alumnus and longtime ESPN writer Andrea Adelson is unfamiliar with UM Football.

After Miami lost 38-17 to Michigan State in Week 3, the Hurricanes fan base went into panic mode and started questioning whether Diaz is the right coach to lead the program forward.

Actually sweetie, that anger (as opposed to "panic mode") kicked in way before last week.

LINK: Diaz defends administration's commitment to football after criticism

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wants to harp on recruiting when we are poised for one of our worst finishes this year haha. This interview gave off little **** energy. Which seems right with his political upbringing

Advertisement
Advertisement
He always brings up Clemson. Yes Dabo went 6-7 in year 3.

However, in Year 2 he made it to the ACC title game, beat #8 Miami on the road and played GT, who won the conference twice and finished 13th, and lost by combined 8 points.

Manny on the other hand has lost to FIU, LA Tech, and Ok ST plus we’ve been embarrassed by Clemson, UNC and Bama.

Manny’s biggest win might be the L to UF. It was also his first game and we’ve seen how things have gone since.

Manny, your a trash head coach. No way around that.

Appears UF alumnus and longtime ESPN writer Andrea Adelson is unfamiliar with UM Football.

After Miami lost 38-17 to Michigan State in Week 3, the Hurricanes fan base went into panic mode and started questioning whether Diaz is the right coach to lead the program forward.

Actually sweetie, that anger (as opposed to "panic mode") kicked in way before last week.

LINK: Diaz defends administration's commitment to football after criticism
It kicked in after the FIU loss. And should of been axed immediately after giving up 62 to the same UNC team fsu beat

Advertisement
Back