Coaching Manny Diaz Press Conference...

Keep up the pressure everyone, it’s working
giphy.gif

Advertisement
He says all the right things, and with conviction, but delivers the wrong results. I am afraid he is not going anywhere until his contracts up. If the board listens to this, they just bought the undercoating protection on the used car.
No…he doesn’t say all the right things. It’s a bunch of bull****, excuse making, literally every other interview comparing himself and his model to the “Clemson” model like that even means anything, and a bunch of half *** word play to make himself sound smarter than he actually is. He’s a snake oil salesman, a phony, a *****. He’s all ***** *** flash with no substance.

I didn’t completely hate what he had to say.

That being said, they should still fire his ***.
Are you joking lmao. Everything he just said was a bunch of bull**** and excuse making. Using the covid excuse and reference point when that doesn’t mean **** to anyone anymore. Everything he said was a crock of pure mierda

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO the fact that he started the conference even addressing this shows that he’s focused on off the field stuff. It was an 8 minute brown nosing for Julio and all his employers. Saban would never comment on anything other than the upcoming game.

Dead man walking. Worst part even he pulls off an amazing finish essentially he’s telling his bosses we are fine. We are like 10+ Off the field assistants short of what a top 10 team has.
I’m old enough to remember when he said he doesn’t even pay attention to what is said in the media but knows what the expectations are. Now a week later he’s having a press conference and sending out a 4 page diatribe addressing it.

That goes way beyond athletics. How would that process even go?
That goes way beyond athletics. How would that process even go?
Frenk, should be replaced, he came on Board sa a great fund raiser. Miami has not seen a great rise in donations and is trending negatively in the world of academia......Presidents should have an active interest in an athletic program that can generate huge amounts of revenue.again. cannot turn over something this vital to an AD who has such a poor track record as James

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back