Manny Diaz on the Joe Rose Show 10/12/2020

Manny Diaz says UM players have been hearing for years that they're better than opponents and it's "not serving them well". ... Diaz doesn't put credence in narrative team is poor coming off bye (0-4), suggests it's coincidence.

- From the guy who celebrated FSU win with cigars! đź’€

Advertisement
did he mention pillars, too? [sarcasm on]
And maybe the binders got left behind as a road map to nowhere, WTF was he to come up with that bullshat as if he had accomplished some real ****! The sad part about it all, probably even more than the E-fense being horrendous, I got the second gn earlier that that **** was a fraud when he started running off all the UM accomplishments, in my mind at som out loud was, a byytch, we don't need or want to hear that ****, we already know all that, we wants to know WTF you plan on doing to add to that/what we already have.

The confirmation came, in the 2nd half of that Maryland, me and one of my boys on another site knew for sure than that that **** was trash! I gave em 3 quarters before I had to start blasting those penn disgrace morons.

Never understood why our coaches over the last several years constantly resort to "the did something completely different that caught us off guard" as if that's a viable excuse for failure. You shouldn't be surprised by Clemson altering fronts, as they do it all the time.

Being surprised and caught off guard isn't a great look for millionaire coaches, so they should drop that from their excuse ****nal. If they came out and ran the wishbone, then, yeah, say you were surprised. He'd be much better off telling some version of the truth without coming across as negative and tanking.
That type of talk is sickening, and when those words start coming out of a headcoaches mouth, that's the sound of a bonafide loser. They freely say it as if somehow the other team is cheating for doing that!

Advertisement
You know what I am excited for? Rhett has come out and said he got whipped and outcoached. Enos and previous OC's used to blame the players. Yes, our guys could not win one on one's but you can scheme around it to try and help. I do expect us to put the petal to the metal on Saturday. I think not only Rhett but our offensive players are ****ED. Not fu***** play like it.

I wanted them both, but our staff just knew better didn't they.

Both were right there in front of our face and we just let them walk without hesitation. I would’ve killed to have Lane walking our sidelines putting up 40 a game.

Advertisement
Back