Manny Diaz on the Joe Rose Show 10/12/2020

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Listen to minutes 4-7 and you'll know exactly why we keep getting penalties. Manny needs to grow a pair, it's ******* ridiculous.
Lemme guess, he had some bogus advanced matrix stats to explain our faults. I bet Manny has the best fantasy football teams known to man with all his stat jargon. After awhile that **** means nothing. Get in peoples asses. I would have been on Lashlee too after the first quarter. Saban expects perfection from players to coaches. Manny wants to be buddies and then throws our advanced stats.

Lemme guess, he had some bogus advanced matrix stats to explain our faults. I bet Manny has the best fantasy football teams known to man with all his stat jargon. After awhile that **** means nothing. Get in peoples asses. I would have been on Lashlee too after the first quarter. Saban expects perfection from players to coaches. Manny wants to be buddies and then throws our advanced stats.
Said when you watch the targeting plays in slo-mo they seem unfair.

Advertisement
Said when you watch the targeting plays in slo-mo they seem unfair.
Well if that’s what he saw then my question to you Manny is what the **** are you gonna do about?! Smh this guy is to much, I want to scream at him nothing changes manny unless ask for change. How about getting in the refs and the accs @sses until this BS is fixed! Stop being such a nice guy ***** because all that’s gonna do is cost your job by consistently letting the refs/acc Fvck you!

Advertisement
This guy a month into season is still talking about 3 man lines surprising them on offense.. lol.. wtffffff

There have been numerous articles about venables learning that front from isu and he ran it against lsu championship game.. @LuCane talked about it prior to the game, how can people see it and are offense is dead in water after every team this year has done it and we have no counter other than jump ball offense (which we also knew we would not win because we dont have jamarr chase)

This guy a month into season is still talking about 3 man lines surprising them on offense.. lol.. wtffffff

There have been numerous articles about venables learning that front from isu and he ran it against lsu championship game.. @LuCane talked about it prior to the game, how can people see it and are offense is dead in water after every team this year has done it and we have no counter other than jump ball offense (which we also knew we would not win because we dont have jamarr chase)
I almost hope he's being disingenuous (which makes me nauseous, but it's better than the alternative). There's a **** ton of film evidence and probably every Clemson blogger under the sun has written about how they've altered their front to let their LBs fill inside. I mean, we talked about it all last week and were even worried Xavier Thomas would contribute. I thought it was pretty reasonable to expect us to be prepared for something Clemson has now consistently done. Just because they didn't do certain things against UVA or the Citadel? Ha. I have to believe he's blowing smoke.

Advertisement
Back