Attachments

• Screenshot_20200802-125419_Samsung_Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200802-125419_Samsung_Internet.jpg
    548.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen_Shot_2020-07-27_at_10.02.11_AM.png
    Screen_Shot_2020-07-27_at_10.02.11_AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Advertisement
Manny will get my praise when the season is over. Depending on our record.
Agree. At least, in my perception, he's out of the basement and on the stairs up. But that's it. Lashlee was a good hire, but I dnt know if that's on him or SOME of the BODs. Its all good.

Man **** apologizing. We lost to a **** GT team, FIU, and Louisiana Tech to finish 6-7.

Commend him for going out and getting some key players we needed in King and Borregales as well as firing Enos...something the previous pussies refused to do. Hopefully if Baker ***** the bed he has the balls to correct it.
Man, get out of last year and catch up 2 this year!

Our offense is a terrible match for Clemson.

We have one job. Hit Goldilocks hard and often. Make him hold the ball and beat us deep with Jaelan, Nesta, and Roche on his ***. If he can do that they deserve to win.

But let’s force him to hitch and not just play pitch and catch for easy yards.

K State beat Oklahoma. MISSISSIPPI STATE beat LSU.

We can absolutely beat Clemson.
Disagree, simply bcuz we don't kno yet! Our offense hasn't faced clemson yet! But, in the same post you think our dline is gonna harass sunshine.....ok!

Advertisement
After last year I didn't think Manny was the guy. I HOPED he was, but didn't think so after the teams performance. Boys this a different team within a year!! Manny did what he said he was going to do. Top to bottom fix and reevaluate. He brought in new talent at the coaching level, still brought in a great recruiting class, and killed it in the portal. All by the way dealing with the covid bs!! After losing to FIU did you think we would even have a hope at beating Clemson less than a year later? I didn't! Manny is a man of his word and deservers our thanks!

Sorry Manny!!!!
For now we can give him the benefit of the doubt...

After last year I didn't think Manny was the guy. I HOPED he was, but didn't think so after the teams performance. Boys this a different team within a year!! Manny did what he said he was going to do. Top to bottom fix and reevaluate. He brought in new talent at the coaching level, still brought in a great recruiting class, and killed it in the portal. All by the way dealing with the covid bs!! After losing to FIU did you think we would even have a hope at beating Clemson less than a year later? I didn't! Manny is a man of his word and deservers our thanks!

Sorry Manny!!!!
What are you, some type of jock sniffer? Manny deserves applause at this point ... but we all know what really matters is our performance against Clemson.

I expect this team to perform well. If we can generate a 2-3 turnovers our chances look fantastic

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back