Manny & Co. Failed Exam 1; Do They Pass Exam 2?

thisu

Recruit
Banned
Since Manny & Co. failed their first exam on offense, defense, and ST, which was playing well against a team with a pulse on offense and defense, do they pass their 2nd exam next week, which is not letting the team spiral out of control after a loss?

Baker is what he is, and he and Diaz have proven they don’t do well against most offenses with a pulse, but I am most disappointed in Lashlee not having a good enough gameplan after two weeks to prepare. Running up the middle so often was too reminiscent of the Richt era.

We need a big win to show we are mature enough to not let this loss get to our players. Need coaches to step up after failing this week with two weeks to prepare. We need a blowout against Pitt to prove we can rebound after a tough loss and keep our eyes on winning out and qualifying for the ACCCG.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manure is a corch. I am done supporting him. Swing pass, screen pass, then fake rb pitch, te over the middle, then back to fake pitch and throw outside. Oh then back to off tackle, then a screen pass, then another wheel route, then rinse and repeat.

Advertisement
Manure is a corch. I am done supporting him. Swing pass, screen pass, then fake rb pitch, te over the middle, then back to fake pitch and throw outside. Oh then back to off tackle, then a screen pass, then another wheel route, then rinse and repeat.
You forgot first down dive up the middle!

this whole season to me is referendum on CMD as an HC. 2 weeks to prepare and we had zip, nada.
Clemson bullied us like all elite teams we play these days. CMD has to regroup and get this group to come out and go on a winning streak . ability to rally the team after a humiliating loss is an area he needs to improve at this year.
6,7 win season will bring lots of heat on CMD and B.James

Advertisement
We are at least 2 years and some coaching upgrades away. Lawrence and Etienne will have Clemson in the title game this year. Get our **** together and win out through UNC and we continue the hard, slow climb back to where we all want us to be.

Advertisement
We don't have anywhere near the players right now to play on that level and we are likely 2-3 years away.
Been hearing this for over a decade. While true, I expect better than 1 TD from the offense at this point, Coaches are responsible for getting Dudes, and they have failed for sometime.

Advertisement
Back