Manny Changing Up OV

Advertisement
Gooood Morning, time for church.
7189D939-637C-4484-94FC-B77CF4DF30E9.jpeg

You guys really think Pitbull, Trick and the other washed up Miami artist are going to make these kids go :lebron.jpg:
No artist makes a difference. a or b list celebrities don’t mater. Some of You guys are like little girls. It’s cool they got a pic of pit bull but it doesn’t mean anything in recruiting. We already have a locker room named after the biggest star in Hollywood. What’s that do for us???

Miami has their own rising music star in alumni Chad Thomas , aka Major Nine. He just released his new album "soulties" at midnight. I am seeing it all over twitter. All the kids from so fla know who he is.
I can’t wife no shone

Advertisement
Man these kids listen to all these mumble rappers that wear lipstick and purses. Pit bull is played out to them, yeah he is more popular than Kodak black but these kids don’t care about him. Now if you were trying to recruit 35 year old Latin women yeah Pitbull would be the go to.

Man these kids listen to all these mumble rappers that wear lipstick and purses. Pit bull is played out to them, yeah he is more popular than Kodak black but these kids don’t care about him. Now if you were trying to recruit 35 year old Latin women yeah Pitbull would be the go to.

Sadly, there's some truth to this.

Kodac is trash. Let's be clear on this. The recruits are too ignorant to know better (for now at least).

Truth is nobody will be listening to the garbage he puts out in a few years., not even the recruits!

Pitbull, well, he's timeless, and will remain that way. He'll be chilling, sitting on over a billion hits on YouTube, on a Yacht somewhere, ******* his main *****, or a selection of others, in some remote, super luxurious destination, living life to the fullest.

Kodac will probably be hugging the block, reminiscing on the past.

Advertisement
Sadly, there's some truth ti this.

Kodac is trash. Let's be clear on this. The recruits are too ignorant to know better (now).

truth is nobody will be listening to the garbage he puts out in a few years., not even the recruits!

Pitbull, well, he's timeless, and will remain that way. He'll be chilling, sitting on over a billion hits on YouTube while Kodac is all but forgotten.
It’s a phase man, but that is the way of the world. Pitbull is a legend no doubt.

It’s a phase man, but that is the way of the world. Pitbull is a legend no doubt.

That's the point I should have slammed home. Thanks for reminding me.

Far too many of these kids are too short-sighted to understand and appreciate how UM is a better fit to position them for long term success than Johnny come lately programs (like Georgia). These kids want IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION as opposed to looking at the long term.

If getting to the NFL, and flourishing in the NFL is a recruit's goal, there aren't many programs out there that can offer a better shot than we can, and this is in spite of our shortcomings on the field of play for the past 15 years.

If earning a valuable degree and having promising prospects of a stable, financially-rewarding career, there aren't many schools in the country that can offer what UM can.

This **** is A-B-C, 1-2-3 . Then again, a lot of people struggled to make the grade in Kindergarten, so I am not surprised they opt to go elsewhere.

**** 'em. THE U IS ON THE RISE.

Lol people comparing Pitbull to Kodak. There’s no comparison. It’s different music. Kodak is one of the leaders of the newest rap genre Trap. It’s like when rock turned to grunge alternative and rap turned into hip hop. Pitbull was the first rapper to go mainstream in pop music. If it wasn’t for Pitbull soft **** “trap”musicians like Post Malone would never exist. Pitbull is a legend in his own right. Even if nobody really likes him.

Advertisement
No artist makes a difference. a or b list celebrities don’t mater. Some of You guys are like little girls. It’s cool they got a pic of pit bull but it doesn’t mean anything in recruiting. We already have a locker room named after the biggest star in Hollywood. What’s that do for us???

I don’t think anyone is saying Pitbull is going to land us a recruit. What must of us with half a brain are saying is this is another piece to the overall puzzle that Manny is putting together. He is creating a mega media buzz in Miami. As someone said earlier, Pete Carrol was the best at this while at USC. That program had so much buzz while he was there. They would have Snoop Dogg at practices etc... Manny is embracing Miami as a whole and letting it play out on social media where 100% of these kids socialize. If you can’t realize what is going on here, I can’t help you.

I don’t think anyone is saying Pitbull is going to land us a recruit. What must of us with half a brain are saying is this is another piece to the overall puzzle that Manny is putting together. He is creating a mega media buzz in Miami. As someone said earlier, Pete Carrol was the best at this while at USC. That program had so much buzz while he was there. They would have Snoop Dogg at practices etc... Manny is embracing Miami as a whole and letting it play out on social media where 100% of these kids socialize. If you can’t realize what is going on here, I can’t help you.
Not disputing there is a buzz but You might be overthinking it. They bumped in to pit bull randomly and asked for photos. That’s all that happened.

Not disputing there is a buzz but You might be overthinking it. They bumped in to pit bull randomly and asked for photos. That’s all that happened.

Do you think Richt or Golden would have seen him an thought oh man let me spin this into positive media for the program? Absolutely not. That’s what I’m getting at. Manny doing is doing a great job of selling the program finally. I know all that matters is winning games, but we aren’t playing football games right now. He is winning the off-season and that matters.

Advertisement
Lol people comparing Pitbull to Kodak. There’s no comparison. It’s different music. Kodak is one of the leaders of the newest rap genre Trap. It’s like when rock turned to grunge alternative and rap turned into hip hop. Pitbull was the first rapper to go mainstream in pop music. If it wasn’t for Pitbull soft **** “trap”musicians like Post Malone would never exist. Pitbull is a legend in his own right. Even if nobody really likes him.
Trap ain’t new lol

Advertisement
Back