Manny Changing Up OV

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys focusing on kids not liking pitbull’s music have not a clue. This was a business meeting of sorts.

It's not as bad as Vanilla Ice

Shut.

Your.

Mouth.

znocYW1Paa6Ig.gif

Advertisement
It is a skgn that UM is relevant. That matters more than you think.
How? Look I love what manny is doing. I was in board day 1 with the hire giving the circumstances to which MR left..but mannys biggest selling part will be success on the football field. Not this other ****. The previous staff had the edits, the south beach visits, the prime 112 dinners and all that also, he not doing nothing new on that end. But If we go 7-6 8-5 that **** won’t matter. Recruits don’t and should not care about that ****. See jadon haselwood. When it comes done to it that’s what the elite level talent looks at

How? Look I love what manny is doing. I was in board day 1 with the hire giving the circumstances to which MR left..but mannys biggest selling part will be success on the football field. Not this other ****. The previous staff had the edits, the south beach visits, the prime 112 dinners and all that also, he not doing nothing new on that end. But If we go 7-6 8-5 that **** won’t matter. Recruits don’t and should not care about that ****. See jadon haselwood. When it comes done to it that’s what the elite level talent looks at
You realize Jadon and his mom were in love with the city of Miami and it's culture right? If you really think these kids don't care about the city they're going to live in for the next few years you are utterly clueless. These aren't pros. These are kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How the **** would you know if he relates well on the recruiting trail

I personally don’t know but I do know he got fired from utah caused he sucked so bad at recruiting. He has never recruited anyone worth a crap. Sooooooo he either can’t relate to the young kids or he just can’t recruit for other reasons. We can revisit this in a year or two.

There was no football game played tonight. But there was a game being played and Manny won it. All over Twitter. Relax. Everyone knows the team needs to win on the field. Being a buzzkill in January won’t help that.

Advertisement
Back