Advertisement
jT4 left for a HC gig at temple like manny

Attachments

• FBE7D7D4-A1BF-48E1-996D-E98472A27662.gif
    FBE7D7D4-A1BF-48E1-996D-E98472A27662.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
Has gotta be the biggest indictment/slap in the face to the old staff

New Miami indeed.

Shows me Manny is a savage and is willing to take the extra step. What a difference 3 weeks makes

JT4 was NOT dismissed from the team by CMR. He left for personal reasons, mainly his family. Family will be moving to Miami now, so that should bring a lot of stability to the situation.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
JT4 was NOT dismissed from the team by CMR. He left for personal reasons, mainly his family. Family will be moving to Miami now, so that should bring a lot of stability to the situation.

GO CANES!!!
They put out he was dismissed. So that means he was dismissed.

Manny is bringing back an entire culture, and posture, that the last four dolts dismissed. It's good to be

:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
Has gotta be the biggest indictment/slap in the face to the old staff

New Miami indeed.

Shows me Manny is a savage and is willing to take the extra step. What a difference 3 weeks makes
Everything he's done so far reeks of a frustrated staffer who was silently seething about how the programme was being run.

He's come out and said all the right things about Richt, and maybe he really respects him as a man and as a mentor.... but clearly not as a coach.

Every offensive staff member, gone. S&C coach, gone. On NYE!

Mahoney, who he must have seen get dominated in practice every week, told he's surplus to requirements.

Thomas, perhaps our most talented player, welcomed back.

He's done everything we could possibly have asked for as a fan. I will say though that the real test comes when one of his hires fails - it's easy to sack someone else's coaches, can he sack his own and how short a leash do they have? I suspect he'll be fine in that aspect, but it's something to look out for.

Advertisement
Manny is a savage but at the same time he’s not gonna be an ego maniac controlling freak. He brought in baker to call the defense. He didn’t say “oh no my defense my show I’m calling the plays” like Richt. He wants to win desperately. Cause if not he’ll get run out of his own town

Advertisement
Back